Inspire2 batteries won't charge after being stored
803 4 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PapaPilot
lvl.1
United States

I've got some Inspire2 batteries that won't charge after being stored.
How can I revive them?
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PapaPilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The lifespan and condition of the DJI Intelligent Flight Battery will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. In addition, May we please know if there are lights showing on these batteries when connected to a charger? Thank you.
2022-7-31
Use props
PapaPilot
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-31 18:52
Hello there PapaPilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The lifespan and condition of the DJI Intelligent Flight Battery will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. In addition, May we please know if there are lights showing on these batteries when connected to a charger? Thank you.
Hello Stephen, thank you for your reply.
The batteries have hardly been used and usually stored depleted.
The LEDs don't light up at all.
2022-8-1
Use props
PapaPilot
lvl.1
United States

PapaPilot Posted at 8-1 03:20
Hello Stephen, thank you for your reply.
The batteries have hardly been used and usually stored depleted.
The LEDs don't light up at all.

I got this answer from DJI: put the battery to your drone then refresh the firmware verison of aircraft once or twice and then to charge to see if it will get work
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there PapaPilot. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance on this matter. Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules