dji go 4 another crash when trying to start
645 4 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

I had a startup problem after updating to android 12.. After the advice of this forum, I uninstalled GI Go 4 and downloaded - launched a new installation file.
The installation was successful, during the installation I allowed the program to record photos and videos, but another failure occurs at startup:
the program again tells me that it does not have the necessary permissions and asks me to go to "settings". When you try to press on the "settings" nothing happens. And if I open the settings - there are all the permissions.
Here is a screenshot of the process:

I would appreciate your support!

2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. THank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, could you please try to sync all your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-31
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-31 18:41
Hi there. THank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, could you please try to sync all your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for message! My smartphone Xiaomi Readmi Note 10S
Yes, after updating the system to Android 12, I deleted the application, said according to the link found on this forum from the DJI website and installed it again.
When I discovered the problem that I described above, I again completely uninstalled the application and reinstalled it. But the problem persisted.
I tried to synchronize flight data - this procedure works without problems
2022-7-31
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-31 18:41

Yesterday I uninstalled DJI GO 4, downloaded the latest version from the DJI website - the problem disappeared. THANKS!
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alexei Merinov Posted at 8-10 02:20
Yesterday I uninstalled DJI GO 4, downloaded the latest version from the DJI website - the problem disappeared. THANKS!

Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue, Alexel. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules