Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello.
I had this problem with my Mavic 3 using a iPad mini 6.  DJI said the iPad mini 6 was not a supported device.  Now I'm having the same problem with my Air 2S and I am using my iPhone 12 (A Supported device).
I like doing 360 panorama shots.  I'm not sure if this is a issue with DJI Fly or the Air 2s but 1 out of three of my panoramas I shot yesterday did not stitch together correctly.
There was no wind, firmware and app are up to date.  Plenty of storage on my device.
Anyone else having this same issue?
Thanks!
Air 2S Pano 7302022
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BladeZ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules