Strange battery issue on M210
433 3 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qbert111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

I had a job last week where I use a lot of batteries, normally 6 sets, to get it all done.

I was on the last section with one last set of charged batteries, put them on the drone and powered up.  It was giving an 'unable to take-off' error, and looking further on the alert it said one of the battery cells was damaged and needed replacing.  Looking on the battery section of the Pilot App, it showed everything looking normal, all cells present and working correctly.

I tried to remove and refit the batteries, same issue.  I had to complete the job with the remnants of the previously used batteries and just about got it done.

When I got home I tried to fit the batteries again, to investigate further and see which of the pair had the fault.  Weirdly, I put them in, and no error whatsoever, all working fine, and was able to take off and fly with no issues.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?   I like things fixing themselves, but really need to understand what went on!
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know this issue reoccurs thereafter?
2022-7-31
Use props
Qbert111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

Sure, I'll update this thread if it happens again.

I'm still puzzled by it!
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Qbert111 Posted at 8-1 15:40
Sure, I'll update this thread if it happens again.

I'm still puzzled by it!

Thanks. We will pay attention to this thread if you update.
2022-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules