Transfer Care Refresh to retailer replacement: Solved & thank you!
579 3 2022-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
risi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12405 ft
Netherlands

I had an issue with the RC of my DJI Mini SE, which send controls to the drone that I didn't give. So I contacted DJI support and they told me (since it was within the return periode of my Dutch Webretailer to send it back as a fault product. So I contacted my retailer, explained the issue and send the package back. I ordered a new one, so there I was: a new drone, but no active Care Refresh on it....

I contaced DJI support on saturday through email.
They requested proof of purchase (and serial number) of the old drone, proof of returning it to the retailer, proof of purchase (and serial number) of the new drone.
I provided this, plus some extra information (screenshots of the old Drone with all serial numbers on it, which I took previously within the DJI Fly app. Same screenshot with the new one. ANswered there request, and today they transfered the Care Refresh package to the new drone.

So I had a good experience with both my Dutch retailer and DJI support. Just sharing the proces I followed and wanted to share my good experience.
2022-8-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

good to know.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback on our services. Your affirmation will boost our confidence and stimulate us to strive for perfection and offer better service in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. We wish you can enjoy your flight. Best Regards.
2022-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to hear your success story.  
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now