4592 18 2022-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 485213 ft
Slovakia

Hi guys,

My DJI App for DJI Mavic Mini not working. I have latest version of app (1.6.9) but If i connect my aircraft, i don't see anythink. I try re-instal app, cleen cache... not working, on my phone is black screen, but camera is okay, if i record video or take photo, camera is okay. I don't see transmision video in app. Any tips have can I fix it please?

Thank you, Matthew.
Screenshot_20220801-214854.jpg
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-2 02:05
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?

My device is Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
2022-8-2
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Requires Android 6.0 or above.

Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd
lvl.1
Slovakia

fateofangel Posted at 8-2 09:28
Requires Android 6.0 or above.

Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL

Thank but i know this infotmation. But its not answer to my problem.
2022-8-2
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd Posted at 8-2 11:41
Thank but i know this infotmation. But its not answer to my problem.

it is not compatible at the moment?
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd
lvl.1
Slovakia

fateofangel Posted at 8-2 11:45
it is not compatible at the moment?

Thank you
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd Posted at 8-2 04:56
My device is Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

Update:
We are checking this problem now, please don't worry.
We will also send you a test file, you can use this test file first.
Besides, if you have any more needs or questions, please contact us at any time.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-2 23:39
Update:
We are checking this problem now, please don't worry.
We will also send you a test file, you can use this test file first.

Thanks, okay, I'll wait for link
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_D5Lo8YQQsjCd Posted at 8-3 22:48
Thanks, okay, I'll wait for link

We have sent you the link already. Could you please check your PM and have a try?
You can check our message here:
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_dWkrVeQJJQiU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4392336 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-4 00:08
We have sent you the link already. Could you please check your PM and have a try?
You can check our message here:
[view_image]
I am having a similar issue with a Tripltek 8 inch Pro tablet, but my video works okay for a few minutes, then randomly just turns black.

When it turns black, I can still see all the information such as speed, altitude, maps, compass, battery percentage, etc, just no live video.
So you think I could try this test version, to see if it fixes my problem?
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_dWkrVeQJJQiU Posted at 8-5 14:33
I am having a similar issue with a Tripltek 8 inch Pro tablet, but my video works okay for a few minutes, but then randomly just turns black.

When it turns black, I can still see all the information such as speed, altitude, maps, compass, battery percentage, etc, just no live video.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you the test file as well, please have a check. And if you need any more support, you can also tell us anytime. Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_dWkrVeQJJQiU
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 17:39
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you the test file as well, please have a check. And if you need any more support, you can also tell us anytime. Thank you.

UPDATE There appears to be some other major issues with this test version.
During my first flight (after just 4 minutes) I lost video (the screen turned black), but I still had full control of the aircraft and was still able to fly the aircraft and land safely. During my second flight (about 9 minutes and 30 seconds), the screen froze with the last image (in monochrome). The aircraft was 190mtrs away and in direct line of sight. I started to fly the aircraft towards me, however at 10 minutes and 12 seconds, the RC-N1 disconnected from the aircraft (it was now only 75mtrs away and in direct line of sight). At this point I had no control of the aircraft. RTH activated, and the aircraft returned, but was still a few metres away from the home point, and would not land because the area directly below the aircraft now was not suitable for landing, and, it just hovered about 2m from the ground. I tried turning the RC-N1 off and on again, hoping that it would reconnect, but it would not. In order to recover the aircraft without any further incident, I caught the aircraft by hand, and immediately inverted the aircraft to shut the motors off.
2022-8-6
Use props
Art Vandelay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 95492 ft
United States

I've had this happen to me on my Iphone a few times too.  Freaked me out the first time.  If I go back to the main screen and then return to the camera view, I see video again.  
2022-8-6
Use props
Steve_UK_M3P
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Art Vandelay Posted at 8-6 03:27
I've had this happen to me on my Iphone a few times too.  Freaked me out the first time.  If I go back to the main screen and then return to the camera view, I see video again.
The random black screen issue has been happening for a few weeks, it is annoying, but at least I could still fly the aircraft, and get video back on by closing the app & opening the app again, or disconnecting & reconnecting the USB lead. However with this issue today, I had a total disconnection of the aircraft from the controller, which I have never had before. The aircraft was in direct line of sight, and was only 75mts away when it disconnected. Nothing I could do would reconnect it at that time.
I have now uninstalled the DJI test version, and reinstalled version 1.6.9
I may still get black screens, but at least that version didn't disconnect..
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_dWkrVeQJJQiU Posted at 8-6 03:02
UPDATE There appears to be some other major issues with this test version.
During my first flight (after just 4 minutes) I lost video (the screen turned black), but I still had full control of the aircraft and was still able to fly the aircraft and land safely. During my second flight (about 9 minutes and 30 seconds), the screen froze with the last image (in monochrome). The aircraft was 190mtrs away and in direct line of sight. I started to fly the aircraft towards me, however at 10 minutes and 12 seconds, the RC-N1 disconnected from the aircraft (it was now only 75mtrs away and in direct line of sight). At this point I had no control of the aircraft. RTH activated, and the aircraft returned, but was still a few metres away from the home point, and would not land because the area directly below the aircraft now was not suitable for landing, and, it just hovered about 2m from the ground. I tried turning the RC-N1 off and on again, hoping that it would reconnect, but it would not. In order to recover the aircraft without any further incident, I caught the aircraft by hand, and immediately inverted the aircraft to shut the motors off.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team.
And rest assured, we are also checking this problem now.
For any updates, you can also stay turn to our official.

Besides, if you need any more support, please just feel free to tell us here.
2022-8-6
Use props
Prolixium
New

United States

I have a similar issue (Galaxy S22).  I upgraded to 1.6.x recently and ever since then I've gotten the behavior OP described.  Clear cache / reinstall / etc. didn't work.  The only thing that worked is to downgrade to 1.5.x.

DJI, please let us know when a new revision of 1.6 fixes this issue.

- Mark
2022-8-13
Use props
Steve_UK_M3P
lvl.2
United Kingdom

**UPDATE**
Through lots of research, and working with other drone users (who have a DJI Mini 3 Pro & Tripltek 8 Pro tablet), making lots of tests and discussing results, we have established that the "black screen issue" is not random after all, it actually only happens after using one of the focus modes such as Spotlight or POI. The strange thing is that it doesn't happen straight away (in tests it takes about 30 seconds after you exit the mode). We have also found that the issue only appears to happen with the Mini 3 Pro after one of the DJI firmware updates that were sent out in June.
We have also found that if you do get the black screen issue, if you then click on "album", then click back, the video is restored within a few seconds
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_OqC16ZE2cWqo
New

United States

Hello, I am having the same issue. I just tried the album trick and my video comes back for 3-5 seconds then the screen goes black again. I have full flight capability with the drone, just no live stream of the footage it’s capturing, which is the main reason I bought it. Any other fixes or solutions to get video back you’ve found?
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules