telemetry and battery info OSD lags when goggles connected to phone
850 3 2022-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickulus
lvl.1
United States

First time caller long time listener. Recently the OSD telemetry and battery info lags when I have my goggles connected to my android phone running DJI Fly. The video is perfect, and the drone responds to all inputs and mode changes. Only the telemetry is slow. The OSD works fine with no lag if the phone is unplugged. It appears to be the same as this issue https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/nopc9y/dji_fpv_lag_in_osd/.

I have tried re-installing DJI Fly and also tried a different USB cable.

It seems to be a recurring issue. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks!

2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nickulus. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
dubious
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229344 ft
United States

I am having the same issues, Galaxy s20 fe.
2022-8-25
Use props
nickulus
lvl.1
United States

dubious Posted at 8-25 16:48
I am having the same issues, Galaxy s20 fe.

That's the same as me. I had the issue as well with a Galaxy S20. The DJI Fly app worked fine for more than a year and then started having trouble. The issue with that phone remains unsolved. I have not tried restoring the phone to factory settings, but that would be telling. Instead I installed DJI Fly on my older android phone, which I run on airplane mode without actual phone service, and it works fine.
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules