2948 6 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Dji, will we ever get HDR on the M3 as on the Air 2s?
Sorry Dji I have been corrected, its HDR as on the MA2 not the Air2s, I could'nt remember which one it was as I have had both models and passed them on.

Thanks again and Regards.

2022-8-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

There is no HDR on Air2s there is on Air2 . On Air2s you have HLG which was introduced to Mavic 3 on last update.
2022-8-3
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The M3 has HLG, which is a type of HDR. It doesn't require a lot of correction in post, and it looks absolutely stunning on an HDR display. Directly out of the camera, it looks amazing on my M1 Macbook Pro, with its "XDR" high dynamic range display capabilities....

I shoot almost everything in HLG now....
2022-8-3
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

luciens Posted at 8-3 12:23
The M3 has HLG, which is a type of HDR. It doesn't require a lot of correction in post, and it looks absolutely stunning on an HDR display. Directly out of the camera, it looks amazing on my M1 Macbook Pro, with its "XDR" high dynamic range display capabilities....

I shoot almost everything in HLG now....

Thanks for this info, I have been testing the HLG for a few days now, and as you say it is a type of HDR and it is stunning straight out of the camera,  But not being an expert at post correction, I'll keep on playing with it in post to see if I can get that bit more out of it as you most probably are doing. Thanks again.
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Grimtheviking. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates and compatibilities for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Unfortunately not.
You have only LOG/HLG that goes 10 bit, but without HDR data container you cannot benefit of all facilities from a HDR feed.
Still, with HLG you can manage to export a decent "HDR" video, even if it is without HDR10 container data in it.
2022-8-3
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 18:56
Hello there Grimtheviking. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates and compatibilities for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

compatibilities for the DJI Mini 3 Pro ???

Hi Stephen, I am enquiring about the Mavic 3, not the Mini 3 Pro...

But I suppose your bot answer applies to the M3 all the same.
Still, good to know some one is reading these forum enquiries even if they don't have the answers.
Have good day.
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules