Downward vision sensor error
1730 4 2022-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Israel

Saw some video on youtube (quite a lot) where this warning/error is showing up. At first i though,  oh that's because he is flying over the water, so the sensor went crazy, cannot determine distance because reflection. Then i saw this warning showing while drone was flying close to ground or in the air but with ground (land,forest, trees) downward. Can someone explain better the reason that cause this to appear ?
2022-8-2
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you talking about my drone is going to crash into a tree or ground warning (which is normal) or a my downward facing sensor is not working error? Can you provide a screenshot or be more specific....
2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, low light is a big factor
2022-8-2
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

here is one from youtube user https://www.youtube.com/c/DutchMarkyMark  during a test flight,

vision_error.jpg
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mat8861. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Just a reminder that the DJI Mini 3 Pro's vision system cannot work properly over surfaces that do not have clear pattern variations. The vision system cannot work properly in any of the following situations below. Please fly your DJI Drone cautiously. Thank you.

2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules