RC Obstacle Avoidance
663 2 2022-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90394 ft
United States

I sent my RC in to DJI repair center to see why it did not have the Obstacle Avoidance option under the safety section.  They said the problem was resolved and they sent it back to me.  This took three weeks.  I just unboxed it and it still does not have the Obstacle Avoidance option.  Am I just stupid??  I spent a ridiculous amount of time with tech support over the course of several days trying to figure it out and they finally said send it in.  Does the drone have to be turned on and connected to the controller in order for this option to show up?  I down loaded the fly app from DJI on my phone and it shows the Flight Assistant Obstacle Avoidance option.  I don't get it.  I'm about to trash the damn thing.  If someone has any ideas please respond.  Frustrated in Idaho.

2022-8-2
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

According to my DJI fly, the drone does have to be connected to show up the obstacle avoidance under safety.
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to poser on your DJI Drone and check weather the function on the DJI Fly application will appear. Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules