D-cinelike question
4039 11 2022-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66562 ft
Canada

Hey everyone, drone is a mini 3 pro and i use a samsung s20fe for all my editting, wondering if anyone knows what i can do to load and edit D-cinelike recordings on my phone?
When i try to import it errors out and gives me a message about codecs.
I have downloaded it through usb connection to my phone and  I use kinemaster and tried also loading power director but i am guessing the 10 bit format isn't compatible possibably with a cellular device which sucks if it isn't because then i  have a bunch of useless footage from our trip
2022-8-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It's not about the cinelike, but about the codec.
A Laptop with a good editor is your best shot.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm
lvl.1
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 8-16 00:10
A Laptop with a good editor is your best shot.

Good morning, i was able to salvage it at 1080 on the phone, but moving forward anyone who edits on their phone and wants to use D-cinelike record it in H.265 and phones not compatible  with H.264 seem to work ith H.265 in 4k with D-cinelike turned on at least ij my case with a Samsung S20fe
2022-8-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm Posted at 8-16 03:28
Good morning, i was able to salvage it at 1080 on the phone, but moving forward anyone who edits on their phone and wants to use D-cinelike record it in H.265 and phones not compatible  with H.264 seem to work ith H.265 in 4k with D-cinelike turned on at least ij my case with a Samsung S20fe

Yeah, that's an issue with the newer codec
2022-8-16
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

From what I was able to research, the Samsung S20FE does support these formats: MP4, H.265, H.264, H.263, XviD, MKV. It may be a conflict with what app you are using to edit the videos.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm
lvl.1
Canada

SpectreOne Posted at 8-16 13:35
From what I was able to research, the Samsung S20FE does support these formats: MP4, H.265, H.264, H.263, XviD, MKV. It may be a conflict with what app you are using to edit the videos.

Defintely not the editting app i use kinemaster for everything but also have power director, i can't watch h264 with d cinelike witbout downloading a 3rd party video player dji app gives me an error even cant recall what exact error code was  now but it was happening with any players that came on phone from factory. Im guessing its a software issue within android or android specific or samsungs possibably
2022-8-16
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm Posted at 8-16 13:51
Defintely not the editting app i use kinemaster for everything but also have power director, i can't watch h264 with d cinelike witbout downloading a 3rd party video player dji app gives me an error even cant recall what exact error code was  now but it was happening with any players that came on phone from factory. Im guessing its a software issue within android or android specific or samsungs possibably

I don't think it is Samsung or Android specific. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and do not have this issue. I use VLC player to play back videos and Adobe Premier Rush to edit on the go.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_vB3EVLqVrFXm
lvl.1
Canada

SpectreOne Posted at 8-16 14:45
I don't think it is Samsung or Android specific. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and do not have this issue. I use VLC player to play back videos and Adobe Premier Rush to edit on the go.

I had to use vlc for play back  on my device also, adobe may support the h.264 with 10 bit though too i never used it, have been using kinemaster for a couple of years now
2022-8-16
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

United States

If you have a laptop or PC next to you, it's always recommended to edit on these platform with whatever an video editor.
2022-8-17
Use props
Smithjohny039
New

Pakistan

You just saved it in wrong format use capcut ios and save it in MP4 format for smooth running.
2022-12-12
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

2022-12-14
Use props
Smithjohny039
New

United States

You just saved it in wrong format use capcut PC and save it in MP4 format for smooth running.
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules