Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 3 Pro at Castle Acre Castle
581 17 2022-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, here is a mish-mash from my gloomy and spitting 30 minutes at Castle Acre Castle the other day. I think I will go back when the conditions are right for early morning sun and fog, hopefully, next time I will try not to butcher it in post :/
BTW, whatever you're thinking, you're probably correct ;)

Edit: changed the video to an updated version as per the comments below

2022-8-2
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Please post in the Works forum next time, thank you
2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice views. Definitely worth another visit in better weather conditions. I found the rotation on the POI shots a little too fast, is all. Good job.
2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fateofangel Posted at 8-2 20:43
Please post in the Works forum next time, thank you

This doesn't warrant "works" its far from good enough, i have never posted in that section in all the time I've been using the forum and i have never been pulled up for posting in the relevant drone section, at least it gives folks an idea of said drone.
2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-2 21:53
Nice views. Definitely worth another visit in better weather conditions. I found the rotation on the POI shots a little too fast, is all. Good job.

Yes, it was sped up a considerable amount in places and not so considerable in others, if said it wasn't a gnats whisker off of 2000% i wouldn't be lying lol and it was a mistake that i left in, i originally set it to that speed, and then later on when i was trying to lengthen the video again as it was too short (again lol) i slowed it down, mostly the POI's, i then got doing something else and messed up somewhere and had to hit a few undo's and i didn't realise i went back too far and undid the slower versions. once i had uploaded to YT and watched it back, it was then at the stage of, sod it, the whole thing ain't good enough to warrant any further cleaning lol
2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-2 22:12
Yes, it was sped up a considerable amount in places and not so considerable in others, if said it wasn't a gnats whisker off of 2000% i wouldn't be lying lol and it was a mistake that i left in, i originally set it to that speed, and then later on when i was trying to lengthen the video again as it was too short (again lol) i slowed it down, mostly the POI's, i then got doing something else and messed up somewhere and had to hit a few undo's and i didn't realise i went back too far and undid the slower versions. once i had uploaded to YT and watched it back, it was then at the stage of, sod it, the whole thing ain't good enough to warrant any further cleaning lol

Good enough to give us a taste of what the locale is like, though.
2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-2 22:41
Good enough to give us a taste of what the locale is like, though.

Yeah, there is that lol
2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-2 22:45
Yeah, there is that lol

But you know you're going to have to go back on a better day and do it again
2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-2 22:48
But you know you're going to have to go back on a better day and do it again

Yeah, it's not too far and there is also the Priory, that's always worth doing again too, the only downside is, I have been there 3 times now and on two previous occasions i got a puncture, sort of cursed for me lol
Currently rehashing the video...
2022-8-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool Bashy,  I hope you stayed away from Fiddlers green though.  
2022-8-2
Use props
davidy61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57037 ft
Australia

+ 1 to go back on a nice sunny day.

Interesting spot though.  What, where is it?
2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-2 23:08
Yeah, it's not too far and there is also the Priory, that's always worth doing again too, the only downside is, I have been there 3 times now and on two previous occasions i got a puncture, sort of cursed for me lol
Currently rehashing the video...

2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Updated, i have shorted the fades and lengthened the POI's, hope i didn't break sommat in the process lol oh and encoded in 1080, it doesn't need 4k, its faster tp encode  lol

2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-2 23:31
Updated, i have shorted the fades and lengthened the POI's, hope i didn't break sommat in the process lol oh and encoded in 1080, it doesn't need 4k, its faster tp encode  lol

https://youtu.be/f3Zzw0o4tdU

Better - but the people are still scurrying round the ramparts like Keystone Cops
I once did   a flight around Chinley Churn trigpoint, which I decided to speed up by 4x.
It looked fine until I flew over a flock of sheep.  At 4x speed they could have won any Greyhound race
Check it out, if you like

2022-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-2 23:45
Better - but the people are still scurrying round the ramparts like Keystone Cops
I once did   a flight around Chinley Churn trigpoint, which I decided to speed up by 4x.
It looked fine until I flew over a flock of sheep.  At 4x speed they could have won any Greyhound race

ha ha, yous looks ok to me, perhaps i should have added some comedy music like benny hill lol
2022-8-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-2 23:54
ha ha, yous looks ok to me, perhaps i should have added some comedy music like benny hill lol

That would do it
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Bashy.
It is glad to see your video.
Thank you for your sharing as well!
Hope you have a nice day.
2022-8-3
Use props
Montfrooij