Sensor size
2329 9 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaximoRemedios
lvl.1

France

Could you please tell me with sensor width and height in mm of the DJI Spark 2 and DJI Mini 3 pro? Thank you
2022-8-3
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

The mini3 pro is 1/1.3 inch and the Spark 2 doesn't exist.
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the image below for the camera specification of the DJI Mavic 3 Pro. You may also refer to the link below for the full specification of the unit. In addition, can you please confirm what other product are you referring to as we don't have a product named DJI Spark 2. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/specs

2022-8-3
Use props
MaximoRemedios
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-3 15:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the image below for the camera specification of the DJI Mavic 3 Pro. You may also refer to the link below for the full specification of the unit. In addition, can you please confirm what other product are you referring to as we don't have a product named DJI Spark 2. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/specs

Thanks. The link does not provide sensor size width and height in mm. To track drone footage, these width and height values are needed.  If anyone could please provide me width and height sensor size values for the DJI Spark 2 (discontinued) and DJI Mini 3 pro, that would be great. Thank you
2022-8-4
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Germany

MaximoRemedios Posted at 8-4 07:53
Thanks. The link does not provide sensor size width and height in mm. To track drone footage, these width and height values are needed.  If anyone could please provide me width and height sensor size values for the DJI Spark 2 (discontinued) and DJI Mini 3 pro, that would be great. Thank you

Hi,
you need to be more specific please.
Which video are you using? The different video formats use different parts of the sensor area, so that is important to know. Are you using images or the video for tracking?
I think its best to measure it out with known objects

And again: There is no "Spark 2" model, and never has been.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MaximoRemedios Posted at 8-4 07:53

Thank you for your response. We coordinate this to our designated team and check if we could provide you the information that you need. We will keep us posted. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2022-8-11
Use props
MaximoRemedios
lvl.1

United States

Wolferl Posted at 8-6 05:20
Hi,
you need to be more specific please.
Which video are you using? The different video formats use different parts of the sensor area, so that is important to know. Are you using images or the video for tracking?

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I'm using the drone to shoot video at max resolution.
Ideally DJI would have a spreadsheet somewhere with all drone sensor size width and height, crop factor depending on video format, and so on.
DJI Spark is discontinued but it exist! We have one....
https://www.dji.com/spark/info
2022-8-27
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Austria

MaximoRemedios Posted at 8-27 15:46
Hi,

Thanks for your message. I'm using the drone to shoot video at max resolution.

Hi,

From the Spark's Quick  Start Guide:
Camera
Sensor:  1/2.3" CMOS, effective pixels: 12 Megapixels
Video Recording Mode: FHD 1920x1080 30p
Lens: 25mm (35mm format equivalent) f/2.6

HTH,
Wolferl
2022-8-29
Use props
MaximoRemedios
lvl.1

United States

Wolferl Posted at 8-29 05:57
Hi,

From the Spark's Quick  Start Guide:

Thanks but as previously said I'm looking for sensor width and height in mm of the DJI Spark  and DJI Mini 3 pro
2022-8-29
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Austria

MaximoRemedios Posted at 8-29 11:17
Thanks but as previously said I'm looking for sensor width and height in mm of the DJI Spark  and DJI Mini 3 pro

Hi,

Googling does not seem to be your strong suit...
Look here (1st hit) for the Spark:
DJI Spark sensor dimensions

Cheers,
Wolferl
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules