Amazon Delayed Shipping
2431 5 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pi-1
lvl.1

United States

First, I have been lurking here for quite some time and want to thank all posters for the invaluable information. I decided to take the plunge and ordered the M3P back in June via amazon with an expected release date of august 1.  Well, that was just pushed to September 01.  Disappointed with the delay tho i am not surprised in the least and hope this is an indication that DJI could be updating th unit to correct some of the issues and concerns i read about here.  Wishful thinking i know and more likely a supply chain issue. For now, i will just keep reading.
2022-8-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

please clarify which m3p product you pre-ordered from amazon back in june:  1) drone with rc, 2) drone with n1, or 3) drone only.  if it's #2 or #3 then understandable delays are expected especially those to non-dji sellers like amazon, b&h, best buy, etc where it has been difficult to keep sufficient inventory.  unfortunately none of this is due to dji addressing bugs or issues.
2022-8-3
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Why not order it from DJI Store? The estimated shipping time is 1 business day.
2022-8-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well you could always cancel the Amazon order and order directly from B&H Photo Video as it is in stock today.  I'm assuming you are waiting on amazon for the Mini 3 Pro + RC N1 controller.  Otherwise drone only and drone plus screened RC are available for shipment today on Amazon.

Mini 3.jpg
2022-8-4
Use props
AntonyHopp
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi to all!)
2022-8-20
Use props
AntonyHopp
lvl.1

Turkey

I advise you to be very careful when choosing a service that will give you the opportunity to buy Amazon account, because most of the services do their job very poorly! I advise you to contact this site
2022-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules