DJI care
1034 3 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeonJet
New

Canada

Hello

I am considering buying a DJI care for Mavic 3 on amazon. (https://www.amazon.ca/DJI-Cine%EF%BC%882-Year-Replacement-Covering-collisions/dp/B09L4NJXZ5?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1)

Since I live in Canada, would it still be able to be activated or it's only able to be activated in the US?

Thanks in advance!

2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi NeonJet, DJI Care Refresh is available in Canada, if your DJI Care Refresh is purchased from Canada, you can activate and use the service in Canada. Please be advised that DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Hope this is informative for you.
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_tNfmViZJrbPh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63852 ft
Hong Kong

Similar question to the above.

If I purchase a Mavic 3 Pro and DJI Care Refresh from Japan and I move to Hong Kong.

Can I still enjoy DJI Care Refresh if I send it back to Japan and pay the shipping fees?
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_tNfmViZJrbPh Posted at 9-30 02:10
Similar question to the above.

If I purchase a Mavic 3 Pro and DJI Care Refresh from Japan and I move to Hong Kong.

Hi there, I replied to your inquiry in your own post, please check and keep us updated if you have any further questions.
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules