Mavic Air 2S - Code 30064 Unable to start
11867 17 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Laszlo3333
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi,
I freshed my Mavic Air 2S Drone to Firmware V02.04.2190 and Fly Safe Database too.
After itI can't start flying, error code is 30064.
Last year was a same problem for a lot of people, and it was solved through a nem firmware....
I tried all the last year advices...without solve...
Has anyone a same problem or have anyone a solve for it?
Laszlo

2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved. I will post a tutorial below for DJI Mavic Air 2 but it is more likely the same with the DJI Air 2s.

2022-8-3
Use props
Laszlo3333
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi,
I did exactly battery charge and Firmware update, but no result, error code is the same.
2022-8-3
Use props
Laszlo3333
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi,
I solved the problem, and I’d like to share my experiences in this case.
The smart controller of the first owner what I didn’t buy was bounded to the aircraft. By the warnings I used the cancel button always and I could fly.
After the last firmware update the take off was blocked, error code 30064. I tried all that I found in the Forums, but didn’t work…
I contacted the first owner who sent me his DJI account name and password. I signed in with, unbounded the controller so immediately gone the error, flying was possible….
The unbound is possible solely with the original account (signed in) and connected with the aircraft.
Regards,
Laszlo
2022-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Laszlo3333 Posted at 8-4 00:30
Hi,
The smart controller of the first owner what I didn’t buy was bounded to the aircraft. By the warnings I used the cancel button always and I could fly.

Glad you were able  to solve the issue and thanks for sharing your solution.  Could help others in the future facing a Code 30064 error.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_GTd1gLtRsyXa
New

Austria

Thank you very much Laszlo for this one! After bounding the RC the Drone instantly  worked again!
2022-8-16
Use props
AtomicK
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue
2023-1-26
Use props
AtomicK
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue.  I've done everything indicated in the video below.  still can't fly.
2023-1-26
Use props
AtomicK
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-8-3 15:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved. I will post a tutorial below for DJI Mavic Air 2 but it is more likely the same with the DJI Air 2s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-r6vEXPgo

I have the same issue.  I've done everything indicated in the video below.  still can't fly.
2023-1-26
Use props
AtomicK
lvl.1
United States

Laszlo3333 Posted at 2022-8-4 00:30
Hi,

I am the original owner of my drone and controller and I still have the same error.  Can't fly.
2023-1-26
Use props
JmsWms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3344603 ft
United States

AtomicK Posted at 1-26 14:56
I am the original owner of my drone and controller and I still have the same error.  Can't fly.

Have you tried logging out of the FLY app, and logging in again?
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AtomicK Posted at 1-26 14:55

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AtomicK Posted at 1-26 14:56

Hi there. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue? Please don't forget to click the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_cSd47in6iVLt
New

United States

I also have this issue I did Al the above still error code I am the original owner. Somebody have solution ore should I contact help desk?
2023-4-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_cSd47in6iVLt Posted at 4-2 16:37
I also have this issue I did Al the above still error code I am the original owner. Somebody have solution ore should I contact help desk?

Make sure Fly is at 1.9.9 1010 official. This should fix it.
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_cSd47in6iVLt
New

United States

You mean flysafe?says 01.00.01.29 and is up to date.
Thanks for responding it’s late here but will respond later after this thanks!
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_cSd47in6iVLt
New

United States

Never mind miss read your response downloading new fly version thanks!
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cSd47in6iVLt Posted at 4-2 19:24
Never mind miss read your response downloading new fly version thanks!

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. In addition to updating the DJI Fly app, also ensure that permission to obtain the location information of the app has been allowed. You also need to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground. Here's how to enable permissions:
1. Enable Location permission of mobile device:
Go to System settings>Privacy>Location Service>Access my location.
2. Enable Location permission of DJI Fly App:
Go to System Settings> Apps> DJI Fly> Permissions>Location>Allow only while using the app/Allow all the time.
Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules