2071 1 2022-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took my first flight with the DJI RC and the Mavic 3 today. Before taking off I received a message that said controller not bound and only 5 flights remaining with controller. I couldn't quite figure out how to get past this message and I hit unbind. This seemed to work but I don't know if its a temporary fix or if I will need to bind it later. After I hit this I was allowed to take off and fly. Did this correct the situation or is there something else that I need to do? I couldn't find an option to bind the controller after my flight.
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if the Mavic 3 aircraft has been bound to another controller previously? And now you changed the controller to DJI RC to fly with the Mavic 3, is this the case?
If yes, and you will need to keep flying with the DJI RC, please tap the "change bound RC" and bind the Mavic 3 to the DJI RC.
Besides, you can link the Mavic 3 to the original controller, and unbind the aircraft to the original controller. Then link the Mavic 3 to the DJI RC again and bind the aircraft to the DJI RC on the "Device Management" section on the DJI Fly app.
Please let me know if this is not the case, and tell me the serial number of the Mavic 3 and DJI RC. Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules