My pictures have sligth fish eye !?
1438 3 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlitzDK
New

Denmark

As the topic suggests, my pictures have slight fish eye - towers, walls  and chimneys 'lean' outwards, its seems like it's mainly the two top  corners almost they pull in the picture..  

I was wondering if  this is a weird setting i've overlooked somewhere, or if I have bought a drone with a  flawed lens ? Only had the drone for 2 days, and cant seem to find an option to change this ..

look at building upper left corner
https://postimg.cc/2Vd5qDsq

2022-8-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

my pictures have slight fish eye - towers, walls  and chimneys 'lean' outwards
That's not fisheye and there's nothing wrong with your lens.

That's just what things look like with a wideangle lens when you have the lens looking upwards.
If you tilt the camera below the horizon, they would lean inwards.
If you want verticals to stay vertical, you need to keep the lens horizontal.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BlitzDK. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information and for posting this photo as well. As posted above there is nothing wrong with your DJI Mini 3 Pro's lens. The said phenomenon is but normal. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-8-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This looks perfectly fine to me. Looks like the perspective you get with a wider lens.
If you want to test for fisheye 'issues', make sure you shoot something with straight lines while the drone is exactly aligned, so you can see the warping of the lines and don't have any perspective.
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules