728 2 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300502 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is by no means a complaint just an idea perhaps to ponder over.

I've seen a number of reports regarding signal issues and DJI devices disconnecting including mine (Mini 3 Pro losing signal at short range) and had the responce "perhaps try another phone". I'm not sure if its just me, but I dont useally have a number of mobiles to hand to see if this would make a difference.

of course I agree that only certain phones and OS have been tested and certified, and it can be hit and miss should there be an issue with a device that has not been fully tested.

I already have a RC Pro and since the issue on my M3P I've also ordered and RC (Pending delivery) So with two controllers now to hand what can go wrong other than..  One supports the M3P and not the Air 2S and the RC Pro supports the Air 2s and not the M3P.  

Just a thought and it would help so many flyers and DJI to support their products, if they syched the RC controllers thus saving time in trying to support mutiple issues with multiople devices on multiple platforms.  

As mentioned not a complaint just putting it out there..

Blue skys..

FPVin
Single SelectVote, Total 3 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

66.67% (2)
33.33% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FPVin. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots can give out the best recommendation and can share there valued insights with regards to this matter. Thank you and keep flying.  
2022-8-4
Use props
FPVin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300502 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well the new controller has arrived.  Will test tomorrow..  Let wait and see..
2022-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules