Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP!! Air2S won't unbind | Now can't use RC Pro
521 7 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SWFL
lvl.1

United States

Hello all, and thank you for helping.

I no longer have the email my drone is bound too and I'm tried from my phone and my new RC Pro. I called DJI support and have a ticket (at least thats what I was told) and no one has reached out.  

The threads I've read here keep saying the SAME thing....log in and unbind the account! HAHA   I'm not able too, so what can I do?

2022-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out this Administrator post and see if it helps you any.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =257775&pid=2645390
2022-8-4
Use props
SWFL
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-4 14:45
Check out this Administrator post and see if it helps you any.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =257775&pid=2645390

Thank you!! I've already decided to return it, to many issues and I would have to use a 3rd party to download other apps.  It's a shame, I used it the 3 times I was allowed and loved the control it gives.

I purchased the Tripltek 8" Pro, I can download everything needed and the screen light is amazing.  I live in FL so it's bright here.  The weight doesn't bother me, if needed I can put it on a stand.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your ticket number? Also, would you please pair your aircraft with remote controller and make sure connect to stable internet. Please change to another internet if it fails. Like Wi-Fi to digital data on the phone.
2022-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

SWFL Posted at 8-4 16:03
Thank you!! I've already decided to return it, to many issues and I would have to use a 3rd party to download other apps.  It's a shame, I used it the 3 times I was allowed and loved the control it gives.

I purchased the Tripltek 8" Pro, I can download everything needed and the screen light is amazing.  I live in FL so it's bright here.  The weight doesn't bother me, if needed I can put it on a stand.

You're welcome.    I have both the RC Pro and a Tripltek 8 Pro.  I use the Tripltek to fly my Mavic Air 2 and having 1200 Nits does help in this bright Florida sun.  However, I do still love the convenience of the RC Pro with the Air 2S as no cables needed, no tablet holder etc.

No doubt you'll enjoy using the Tripltet tablet.  I see where it is currently on sale so you probably got a good deal on it.  
2022-8-5
Use props
SWFL
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-4 20:32
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your ticket number? Also, would you please pair your aircraft with remote controller and make sure connect to stable internet. Please change to another internet if it fails. Like Wi-Fi to digital data on the phone.

Hello and thank you for reaching out to me.  
I do not have a ticket number, everything I did was through the DJI Chat window.  
Please advise what I should do, thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for the information, we will confirm with the relevant team.Due to the weekend, the process might be delayed but we will urge the team to send you the Email with this issue and keep you updated about it, please don't worry.

2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SWFL Posted at 8-5 06:40
Hello and thank you for reaching out to me.  
I do not have a ticket number, everything I did was through the DJI Chat window.  
Please advise what I should do, thank you.

Update:
Our relevant team will contact you about this issue asap, please don't worry.
2022-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules