Can't save custom story
522 7 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478524 ft

United States

Hello. Please help me. I have a problem using Osmo 4. When using custom story and after saving, a " local save "message appears, but the story is not saved in the phone. Other stories are saved, but the custom story.  It cannot be saved.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 19:14
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi stephen.yes، I'm using  " Samsung galaxy note 10 plus "
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl Posted at 8-4 20:54
Hi stephen.yes، I'm using  " Samsung galaxy note 10 plus "

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 20:26
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

hi.  thanks for the reply  .ok i will try that and let you knw the result
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 20:26

Hi Stephen. Thank you for your help. Yes, by reinstalling dji mimo, the problem was solved.
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl Posted at 8-6 22:12
Hi Stephen. Thank you for your help. Yes, by reinstalling dji mimo, the problem was solved.

Hi there, You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you. .
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-7 21:10
Hi there, You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.  .

Thank you very much again
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules