Both Ronin Batteries won't charge
1533 2 2015-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caseyschendel
New

United States

I've run into an interesting problem, I have two Ronin batteries that have both simultaneously stopped charging. They will power my Ronin, I can plug my ronin into my computer and see their battery percentages left but they won't charge. I've tested my charger with a voltage meter and tried a friends charger and nothing works. Has anyone else run into this issue? My first battery I've had since I got the ronin and the second battery I got recently and this was the first and only time I used it before they both wouldn't charge.
I'd like to add, I called DJI customer support, they said it'll take 8 weeks to get my batteries back. 8 WEEKS! I asked them to provide my batteries in the mean time since I use it about 3 times a week and of course DJI doesn't provide loaners. I also need to send my Ronin handle bar in for warranty work but again, I can't go 8 weeks wihtout this because I use it so much! Anyone else having issues like this?
2015-8-5
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Could you please provide me your email address so that I can contact you?
2015-8-7
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

My colleague in USA already contacted you, please keep consulting with him, forget my last post, THX~
2015-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules