Fly app does not work anymore (one plus 9 pro)
13690 210 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6a8ef946 Posted at 8-26 16:02
Hi I have the same problem on my oneplus 9 Pro. I installed several versions of the DJI app but they just flash and close when I try to open.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
May I know what DJI APP are you currently using?
Then I can offer you better help.
If you are using DJI FLY.
You can use this link and update your firmware: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thank you in advance.
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_iGHPq5CzlZTO
New
Israel

Same issue with 9 pro, can you pm the solution?

Thanks
2022-8-27
Use props
MenarBz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1699 ft

Greece

Same problem on OnePlus 9 Pro. Could you please PM me with a solution?
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_dfPnmEFbfeGA
New

United States

Messaris Posted at 8-8 05:57
Check your Pm

I'm just seeing these messages but how can I get this file for my phone as well. Been experiencing the problem and need to resolve this before my next trip. Please forward file.
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_xhCIalCfQ3Mi
New

Germany

Need help too. App does not work
OnePlus 8 pro

DJI app fly is not avaialble in Google play store any more ?!?
2022-10-30
Use props
HowardWeber
New

Vietnam

I don't know if it's appropriate to talk about this game but when I come to your site I really want to talk about an overall picture of both the game and the app that I find very relevant to everyone. People. Everyone. Hot and best apps are waiting for you to discover or visit https://summod.com/ and experience together. Thank!
2022-11-18
Use props
david44556
New
Flight distance : 101299 ft
Finland

I need the app too. Cant download it anymore from the google app store on my android oneplus? What is happening? I have mavic 2
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

david44556 Posted at 3-12 12:12
I need the app too. Cant download it anymore from the google app store on my android oneplus? What is happening? I have mavic 2

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You may install the DJI GO 4 app from this link. Please reach us back if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_nIOCHrHFaBwE
New

United Kingdom

I am having the same issue on a OnePlus 7 with a Mavic Air 2. Could you PM me the solution pls?
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_ZRRLvpOrB1Vr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366765 ft
Spain

Hello.

July, 9th 2023. Flyapp not working on oneplus 9 pro. Impossible to open. Please, help!!!
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_ZRRLvpOrB1Vr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366765 ft
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-8-8 01:08
Dear all:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hola. Necesito ayuda. Djifly imposible abrir en oneplus 9 pro. Por favor, necesito una solución. Gracias.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules