1489 8 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i82mY6tgH5DN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98950 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wondering if it's possible to shoot (or add in firmware) Auto Exposure Bracketing in 48MP mode.  I'd also love to turn off the automated pano stitching since I get better results on my computer and it just slows down the drone during that small window of evening light.  This little drone has so much potential, I'm excited to see what it can do.   

Sunset at Mt. Laguna

Sunset at Mt. Laguna

Took this image the other day, in the hills east of San Diego.

2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you for sharing this lovely shot of yours. We'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice shot !
2022-8-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Shot    
2022-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely shot.
2022-8-5
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

You CAN save the individual images of the panorama in either jpeg or dng/raw and then get them off the card and merge them yourself. You have to be in the panorama "mode" and use the settings on the bottom right (I believe it is the image format option but it has been a while since I actually changed that)
Edit: I found an old post where I actually posted screenshots of where that setting is...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247582

2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_i82mY6tgH5DN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98950 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone.  I ended up creating and merging my own panos because the I felt the automatic processing was slowing me down in the fading light.  I'm still amazed at the level of detail I can get from such a small drone.  

2022-8-5
Use props
davidy61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57037 ft
Australia

djiuser_i82mY6tgH5DN Posted at 8-5 07:46
Thanks everyone.  I ended up creating and merging my own panos because the I felt the automatic processing was slowing me down in the fading light.  I'm still amazed at the level of detail I can get from such a small drone.  

[view_image]

Nice picture
2022-8-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That worked well!
2022-8-19
Use props