New Ronin 4D Firmware Released (8/5/2022)
4681 9 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.08.05
  • Firmware: v01.03.0200
  • Video Transmitter Firmware: v01.04.0100
  • High-Bright Remote Monitor Firmware: v01.04.0100
  • User Manual: v1.2

What’s New?
  • Added ability to record and playback the transmission image and audio for the High-Bright Remote Monitor.  
  • Added support for up to 1080p/60fps HDMI signal display input for the High-Bright Remote Monitor.
  • Added support for anamorphic display de-squeezing for the High-Bright Remote Monitor.
  • Added HDMI/SDI output frame rate individual settings for the remote monitor expansion plate.
  • Added HDMI output audio ability for the remote monitor expansion plate.
  • Added ability to mark the focus points and limit points for Three-Channel Follow Focus.
  • Fixed issue: Ronin 4D transmitter occasionally failed to start linking in a low-temperature environment.

Notes:
  • Attach all the accessories to Ronin 4D before updating firmware.
  • Attach the DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus to the High-Bright Remote Monitor to update firmware simultaneously.   
  • Make sure to update both the Video Transmitter and High-Bright Remote Monitor to the latest firmware version. Otherwise, the video transmission may work abnormally.
  • If the update fails, restart the device and try again.

2022-8-4
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

I tried this update, but I have one major issue : the gyroscopique option to control the gimbal is not working well. In fact the roll and the tilt axes are inverted =/
2022-8-6
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

Chapeaublanc Posted at 8-6 00:39
I tried this update, but I have one major issue : the gyroscopique option to control the gimbal is not working well. In fact the roll and the tilt axes are inverted =/

Maybe theres a setting in your camera that is inverting the axis, because on mine the gimbal is mimicking the movement very precisely.
2022-8-8
Use props
ShaneYeager
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912507 ft
United States

Any idea when new codec capabilities will drop? I'd love to save 100s of gbs. Even if we can get low res proxy to the monitor. That would help workflows!
2022-8-17
Use props
darealiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1146001 ft
Antigua and Barbuda

This particular update is not showing up for me.  Any idea why?
2022-8-18
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

darealiss Posted at 8-18 11:41
[view_image]

This particular update is not showing up for me.  Any idea why?

This is for the wireless transmitter and high bright display... You have to plug the usb-c cable on the transmitter and then the assistant will display the correct firmware.
The update for the camera body will be avaliable (according to DJI) in late August.
2022-8-19
Use props
darealiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1146001 ft
Antigua and Barbuda

Ok thank you
2022-8-21
Use props
Mike Macedo
New

Portugal

Hello everyone, I'm working with a DJI RS 2 and today I updated to the firmware 1.5.0 1501, the gimbal was working but when I try to enter the Rot 360º it doesn't accept me... can someone help me, how can i solve this?
Thanks!
2022-8-22
Use props
HyperRPG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112940 ft
United States

Has anyone else tried getting HDMI audio output from the expansion plate since this update. This is a feature I had been pushing for so I was super excited to see it in this release but after updating I am still getting no audio on the HDMI output of the highbright monitor expansion plate. Audio is there on headphones but not on output.
2022-8-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the update!
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now