534 3 2022-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, when I swap the RC to the N1, it says something about losing the flyaway cover, so I go back adn use one of the 5 goes before ya have to do a full binding.

Can someone please explain what it is I am actually seeing, will I lose it if it change it fully, still going to use the DJI RC mind, just that there are times when I need to use the N1, thanks
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bashy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference in order to use DJI Flyaway Coverage, users must have bound their DJI account and DJI remote controller with their aircraft using the DJI Fly application. If this binding operation has not been completed prior to experiencing a flyaway incident, DJI Flyaway Coverage cannot be used. Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 00:47
Hello there Bashy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference in order to use DJI Flyaway Coverage, users must have bound their DJI account and DJI remote controller with their aircraft using the DJI Fly application. If this binding operation has not been completed prior to experiencing a flyaway incident, DJI Flyaway Coverage cannot be used. Thank you.

HI Stephen, thank you, I have bound this to the DJI RC, but what happens when i want to swap the RC for the N1? i understand i can have 5 free bindings and then it has to be permanent, what happens with the flyaway cover then? is it bound to the N1 or sit it still on the DJI RC?
2022-8-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does no one use swap between RC's, i thought that would have been more to be honest?
2022-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules