DJI Mini 3 Pro Project
832 7 2022-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lostventurer
lvl.1

Netherlands

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Behold the all new DJI Mini 3 Pro! I participated in the SkyPixel Tryout Program and got the opportunity to experience the all new DJI Mini 3 Pro. I loved testing the new DJI Mini 3 Pro. It has many features that help creators focus more on creating high quality content. One of my favorite new features is the true vertical shooting feature. I believe this feature is a huge bonus for content creators who post on social media and prefer different cropping. With previous versions of drones, one would always have to take at least three photos in order to create a vertical image. This was because usually the drone gimbals were horizontally fixed and thus vertical photos were not technically possible without workarounds. With the DJI Mini 3 Pro that is no longer a problem as the drone’s gimbal is now able to physically rotate 90 degrees and thus can take photos and videos in true vertical mode. This makes it way easier and simpler to create a vertical image without the need to crop into a horizontal image. Since there is no crop anymore due to the true vertical shooting the photos and videos retain 100% of their quality, which is a huge plus for creators. Another one of my favorite features is the weight and size of the DJI Mini 3 Pro. The drone weighs 249 grams. Many countries around the world impose restrictions on unmanned aircraft weighing 250 grams and above. Due to the DJI Mini 3 Pro weighing just under that at 249 grams, it makes it easier to fly the drone in many places around the world since there are not as many restrictions applied to it due to its light weight. Not only is its light weight beneficial because of drone regulations, but it also benefits travel photographers/ content creators when traveling with a lot of gear. One no longer must worry about the drone being too heavy to bring or it taking up too much space in luggage or backpacks. The drone is basically the size of a hand, so its small form factor and light weight make it the ultimate drone for travelers who create content. Another feature I loved while flying the drone is how quiet it is in the air. During the drone operation, I and I’m sure many other content creators need to focus on flying the drone safely and getting the photos and videos. If a drone is too loud it can attract attention from others, which will distract you while flying and, worst case, can lead to you crashing your drone and/or not getting the photo/video you wanted. Because of how quiet the DJI Mini 3 Pro is in the air it does not attract attention and that is a huge bonus. I would also like to point out the outstanding quality of the photographs and videos of the DJI Mini 3 Pro. One might be fooled at first when seeing the camera’s size on the gimbal, but the quality it is able to capture is phenomenal for its size. You can see the photos that come with this report for reference and proof as to how good the quality is. Overall, flying the DJI Mini 3 Pro and creating content with it is an amazing experience. Its incredible quality combined with its light weight, small form factor and many ways to capture content makes it the ultimate drone for travelers and content creators on the road.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lostventurer. Good day and thank you for giving out these information and for sharing this wonderful video with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-8-5
Use props
lostventurer
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 01:59
Hello there lostventurer. Good day and thank you for giving out these information and for sharing this wonderful video with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.

Thank you! ☺️
2022-8-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well reviewed and thanks for sharing.  
2022-8-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great scenes.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there lostventurer. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-8-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now