Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
editing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bodiedog
lvl.1
United Kingdom

previously i have just used my drone footage for my own personal holiday memories, now i wish to progress and edit footage for shareing, wots the views on best windows software to edit footage. free would be a bonus cheers.just test flying my new mini pro3 and loveing it.

2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bodiedog. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots can share what editing software they are using and the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_hKC5hPWiEkU8
New
United States

I'm far from an expert on the subject, but I use Davinci Resolve for my video editing for both GoPro videos and drone videos. It has a free version but fair warning, it is quite a powerful video editing software so it has a learning curve. Spend some time on Youtube watching some videos and you can pretty quickly do simple edits such as cutting and merging videos or adjusting color balance.
2022-8-9
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

I am a fan of DaVinci Resolve's free version but if you haven't messed with video editing software before, there is somewhat of a learning curve. Power Director Essential is also a very good option and more beginner friendly for getting great video edits.
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules