952 4 2022-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tillikum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 523842 ft
Canada

Hi

I’ve been having trouble with jerky flight speed. It’s an intermittent issue and when it happens the drone keeps repeatedly braking for no reason when I have the stick forward. It looks to fy 10’ forward then brake then accelerate forward in a stop and go motion. I’ve noticed this in both cinema and normal mode. It also introduces some unwanted motion in the video due to the abrupt and repeated braking. I first observed this when I was using a catch handle and thought that could be the cause. However, it occurs even without the handle.

Any thoughts on what may be the cause and/or remedy ?

thank you
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tillikum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know before having this issue did your DJI Mavic 3 had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
Tillikum
lvl.2
Canada

thanks Stephen, there haven’t been any error messages but there was one rather hard landing.
2022-8-5
Use props
HighlandFoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 655171 ft
United States

Hey Tillikum, what's your altitude? I've noticed that when my Mavic 3 is close to the ground it sometimes halts. I assume it's a response to detected obstacles (in this case, the ground). Are you flying in an obstructed area? Just a thought...
2022-8-9
Use props
Tillikum
lvl.2
Canada

Hey Highland,  This has happened when we’ll clear if obstacles over the ocean at 100’ height.
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules