DJI gibmal OM4 not mounted-worst service by DJI/R-store.
835 14 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

My message to DJI: Please keep the device and my money. I am done with your service.

Here's the story

I purchased a DJI Gimbal OM-4 from a well-known seller R-Store in Italy. I opened the gimbal after almost 8-10 days of purchase and found it not mounting with my phone iPhone 12 pro max. I asked for an online assistant and I appreciate their efforts to guide me but I spent huge time explaining the situation and making videos of the device and sending them. Unfortunately, after 2-3 days of emails, I didn't find any solution. I posted it here on the DJI forum on 15-06-2022 and a complaint was generated and they started contacting me and asked me to send the device by courier. There was a list of formalities to complete for sending the device for example to print labels and find a safe and rigid box to pack the device, I spent time finding a box but couldn't find it from many markets around me. I felt like doing a job for DJI, replying to their emails, and fulfilling their requirements.

Finally, I went to R-Store and I asked them if they can send my device to DJI and they said yes we will definitely do it. I gave my device to them the next day 18-07-2022 (after a one-month struggle doing emails and responding to emails with DJI). When I submitted the device to R-Store and I requested them to please send my device soon to DJI and they said we will contact DJI right now and then wait for their response. After 2 days of submission, I asked DJI support about the progress and they asked me to contact R-Store but not DJI because I submitted the device to R-Store. Now it's been 10 days after submission and I don't know where my device is.

I already missed two big events for which I actually purchased the device for filming the events. I told R-Store and DJI both that I want to do a trip in the start of August and I really need the device otherwise this is of no use for me because I do a multicountry trip every year and I will again record my videos with a gimbal after paying 99 Euro to R-Store/DJI.

How worse it is........... Here I was thinking to buy a drone from DJI that I will definitely not do now.

2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check and confirm with our teams.
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The unit is on the regular process now. We will expedite the process for you. If you want to know more information, please contact your dealer.
2022-7-29
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-29 04:26
Hello, there. The unit is on the regular process now. We will expedite the process for you. If you want to know more information, please contact your dealer.

Unfortunately, blame game is going on. DJI emails me that device had shipped from DJI and I go everyday to Rstore to ask for my device and they say that DJI didn't send us your device and we are still waiting for their response.
2022-8-5
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

I WILL NEVER BUY DJI items again-worst communication with sellers

This is my 3rd post with huge regret of buying from DJI

So, it's been around 2 months now that I am struggling with my DJI OM-4 gimbal that didn't even work once properly right after opening the box to be replaced/repaired. first 30-40 days sending emails to DJI, replying to their emails, and sending videos and data. next, almost 10 days for them to repair after delivering the device to DJI and then still waiting for the device to reach R-store.
BLAME GAMES

DJI says "we have shipped the device and please contact your dealer.
Dealer says "we are waiting for DJI's response and we have no update from them. I went 3 times in 6 days just hoping that my device will arrive today. Rstore is 2.5-3km from my home. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT CUSTOMERS DON'T HAVE ANY JOBS TO DO?

I feel so sorry for DJI because with this service you are going to fail soon.

Prayers for the company's CEO and shareholders.

2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Please kindly note that our team has explained the issue completely via email to you. Your case has been resolved and the device has been shipped out from DJI to the address dealer input on the case. Besides, it's not our intention to blame anyone. We are eager to help you solve this issue. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. R-store and DJI are two different companies, we understand you have authorized them to start the whole service instead of using DJI shipping label we issued for you. Since the case was created by R-store, we are not allowed to disclose shipping information to the end user directly. Even though we really want to try our utmost to help you out, we cannot get anywhere. You are advised to contact the dealer for more updates. Hope you can understand. Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Salman Malik Posted at 8-5 16:26
Unfortunately, blame game is going on. DJI emails me that device had shipped from DJI and I go everyday to Rstore to ask for my device and they say that DJI didn't send us your device and we are still waiting for their response.

Please note that we have replied to your other post. Please have a check, Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-5 23:01
Hi, there. Please kindly note that our team has explained the issue completely via email to you. Your case has been resolved and the device has been shipped out from DJI to the address dealer input on the case. Besides, it's not our intention to blame anyone. We are eager to help you solve this issue. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. R-store and DJI are two different companies, we understand you have authorized them to start the whole service instead of using DJI shipping label we issued for you. Since the case was created by R-store, we are not allowed to disclose shipping information to the end user directly. Even though we really want to try our utmost to help you out, we cannot get anywhere. You are advised to contact the dealer for more updates. Hope you can understand. Thank you.

I am the one who is suffering. I am postponing my trip due to Gimbal. Going everyday to Rstore and getting the answer that we are waiting for DJI's response.
2022-8-6
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-5 23:02
Please note that we have replied to your other post. Please have a check, Thank you.

I wish you could resolve my problem. Bad luck.
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Salman Malik Posted at 8-6 14:43
I am the one who is suffering. I am postponing my trip due to Gimbal. Going everyday to Rstore and getting the answer that we are waiting for DJI's response.

We understand your feeling very well. But we hope you can understand that we've shipped the repaired device to the dealer and the tracking number has been sent to the dealer's email. You may contact the dealer for detailed information. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-8-7
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

Worst experience with DJI- worst ever.

Started asking for help with DJI repair on around 10-06-2022 and created first post on forum on 15-06-2022 and Today is 08-08-2022. DJI has no communication with the dealers and vice versa.

DJI says we have shipped and ask Rstore and Rstore says we don't have your device, ask DJI. Blame game.

Here's the story

I purchased a DJI Gimbal OM-4 from a well-known seller R-Store in Italy. I opened the gimbal after almost 8-10 days of purchase and found it not mounting with my phone iPhone 12 pro max. I asked for an online assistant and I appreciate their efforts to guide me but I spent huge time explaining the situation and making videos of the device and sending them. Unfortunately, after 2-3 days of emails, I didn't find any solution. I posted it here on the DJI forum on 15-06-2022 and a complaint was generated and they started contacting me and asked me to send the device by courier. There was a list of formalities to complete for sending the device for example to print labels and find a safe and rigid box to pack the device, I spent time finding a box but couldn't find it from many markets around me. I felt like doing a job for DJI, replying to their emails, and fulfilling their requirements.

Finally, I went to R-Store and I asked them if they can send my device to DJI and they said yes we will definitely do it. I gave my device to them the next day 18-07-2022 (after a one-month struggle doing emails and responding to emails with DJI). When I submitted the device to R-Store and I requested them to please send my device soon to DJI and they said we will contact DJI right now and then wait for their response. After 2 days of submission, I asked DJI support about the progress and they asked me to contact R-Store but not DJI because I submitted the device to R-Store. Now it's been 20 days after submission and I don't know where my device is.

DJI says we have shipped and ask Rstore and Rstore says we don't have your device, ask DJI. Blame game.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER I HAD IN MY LIFE WITH ANY BRAND. WAIT "SHOULD I CALL DJI A BRAND AFTER THIS?

2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Salman Malik Posted at 8-8 03:38
Started asking for help with DJI repair on around 10-06-2022 and created first post on forum on 15-06-2022 and Today is 08-08-2022. DJI has no communication with the dealers and vice versa.

Sorry for your misleading. You may refer to the response of DJI Thor above, Link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 039&pid=2815751
We will also confirm again with our teams again. Much appreciate your understanding and support.
2022-8-8
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-8 05:35
Sorry for your misleading. You may refer to the response of DJI Thor above, Link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=271039&pid=2815751
We will also confirm again with our teams again. Much appreciate your understanding and support.

Heyy. No no no. Don't worry. I don't need my device. You can keep it. I am mentally frustrated with this. I am postponing my trip just waiting for the device which already lead me to bear a huge loss because just because of DJI I couldn't book my tickets in advance and now those are super expensive. Come on. DJI is just a SCAM a group of liers who keep manipulating the customers (I should write this statement on all of my social media accounts BTW). But anyway. KEEP THE DEVICE. I DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE. I AM LEAVING FOR MY TRIP TOMORROW.   
2022-8-8
Use props
Salman Malik
lvl.1
Italy

Salman Malik Posted at 8-8 08:03
Heyy. No no no. Don't worry. I don't need my device. You can keep it. I am mentally frustrated with this. I am postponing my trip just waiting for the device which already lead me to bear a huge loss because just because of DJI I couldn't book my tickets in advance and now those are super expensive. Come on. DJI is just a SCAM a group of liers who keep manipulating the customers (I should write this statement on all of my social media accounts BTW). But anyway. KEEP THE DEVICE. I DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE. I AM LEAVING FOR MY TRIP TOMORROW.

Or you take the responsibility and ask the dealer to give me a replacement Tomorrow. I can't wait anymore.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Salman Malik Posted at 8-8 08:05
Or you take the responsibility and ask the dealer to give me a replacement Tomorrow. I can't wait anymore.

We have contacted the team already.
They have already sent your drone, please don't worry.
The courier has delivered the Osmo Mobile today. Could you please check?

2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules