762 9 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Did anyone else have something like this?
I had it several times two months ago and once yesterday - it happens while circling around the subject mostly

2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 3 to see if the issue will persist and may we please know before having this issue did your DJI Mavic 3 had a hard landing or a crash before? Thank you.
2022-8-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've not had that occurence in flight Alex, just occasionally before take-off. A light tap on the gimbal with a finger stopped it.
2022-8-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have not had that Alex. Was it very windy?
2022-8-6
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 8-6 13:19
I have not had that Alex. Was it very windy?

Yes, Gusts were ~40 km/h
2022-8-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 8-6 19:53
Yes, Gusts were ~40 km/h

Your drone doesn't jiggle jiggle, it flies.

2022-8-6
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

After some time it did it again - what I see as a cause it did it when I start circling an object flying sideways - this time also reducing height - as gimble functions perfectly otherwise i assume some SW glitch
2022-9-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 9-7 19:50
After some time it did it again - what I see as a cause it did it when I start circling an object flying sideways - this time also reducing height - as gimble functions perfectly otherwise i assume some SW glitch
https://youtu.be/XgfPDp7dHDA

Hi Alex,

I have seen this on Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro, I think this is related to strong wind. I flew my Mini 3 Pro when it wasn't windy and it was fine, then the wind picked up and I started seeing these shakes. Thinking it's due to wind gusts.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Mzp Posted at 9-8 08:25
Hi Alex,

I have seen this on Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro, I think this is related to strong wind. I flew my Mini 3 Pro when it wasn't windy and it was fine, then the wind picked up and I started seeing these shakes. Thinking it's due to wind gusts.

several times I observed it was really windy but not this time, for me this is SW but who am I to say
2022-9-8
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 9-8 09:23
several times I observed it was really windy but not this time, for me this is SW but who am I to say

Got you Alex, it might very well be Luckily it does not happen for me often, only saw this on my Mini 3 Pro when it was extremely windy once and on Mavic 3 I saw it maybe 2-3 times out of maybe close to a 100 flights. Would be nice if DJI could check this one out if there is some software bug with this. What could have helped me is calibration of all 3 (gimbal, imu and compass - on a really flat surface and away from metal objects for compass).

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules