Connection Issue RC and Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G
2745 6 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T2FYpgE0nxpJ
lvl.1
France

Hi Fellows,

I recently acquired a Mavic Air 2 S and while trying it with the Xiaomi M11 lite 5G, I faced a connection issue.
The drone keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from the remote controller (RC) every 30 seconds even though the distance is close (experienced between 100m and 600m).

I tried everything from updating the drone software, reinstalling the app, rebooting the drone, re plugging the cable and nothing worked.

Finally, I've tried the drone with a Samsung S10 5G and everything worked fine which made me realized that the issue came from the phone.

I am surprised as the Xiaomi MI 11 (my version is the MI 11 lite 5G) is listed as a phone with which the DJI Fly App is optimized.

As anyone encountered a similar issue or would be able to support me here ?

Thanks in advance,
Remi

2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Remi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-8-6
Use props
Remibggx
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-6 19:07
Hello there Remi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

Thanks a lot Stephen.

I would be good if DJI would provide a detailed list with the various declinations of the already compatible phones (e.g. MI 11 T Pro, MI 11 Lite 5G, etc.).

Best,
Rémi
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_TEM1oD6yuf7c
New
Flight distance : 67077 ft
United States

Hello, I have read some conversations on here about people using their Air 2S with the regular controller and an Android device for a while without any problems, and then one day they go to fly and the remote control will not connect to the phone.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S20.

The lights on my controller slowly blink constantly, and when I connect my phone the now charging icon pops up every 20 seconds or so like it's trying to connect, but never does.

Like I said I have seen this issue on the forum, but it seems like there are 1000 different things you could try. I haven't tried another cable yet, but the issue seems to be with the controller, not the cable, as evident by the lights on the controller blinking constantly.

When I put the drone into repair mode the lights quit blinking, which from what I understand means the drone and the controller are linking up.

Anybody know what the blinking lights actually mean? How to resolve this issue? TIA!
2022-8-7
Use props
Remibggx
lvl.1
France

I noticed that the blinking lights on the RC appeared when the connection between the drone and the RC is being made.
That's what happen son my RC each time it tries to reconnect.

I now ordered a Galaxy S10 5G which is similar to the one I tried.

I still find unacceptable that a company like DJI selling 1000 dollars+ drone does not have a reliable app for Android Users, while iPhone seems to be well covered.

Probably again one of these companies that look perfect on the outside but a real mess on the inside.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_oUZUtizIU2kw
New

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-6 19:07
Hello there Remi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

Have you done anything to fix the Xiaomi Lite 11 5G issue? DJI Fly simply doesn't work on my device.  
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_oUZUtizIU2kw Posted at 10-13 09:22
Have you done anything to fix the Xiaomi Lite 11 5G issue? DJI Fly simply doesn't work on my device.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please download the version on our website. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can help you further. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules