Case CAS-9977414-L7J7M4
945 4 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghpanda
New
United States

Hello, I have the using the Case Express Service and my drone was delivered yesterday but in the Repair Progress Inquiry where we can check our cases, it says it is still "To be received by DJI" I really need this replacement drone to come back to me before I leave for vacation I have talked with many people on the online chat service but all have said to wait 1-2 days for someone to contact me but I have yet to receive any notice. Is there any way to please speed up the process so I can figure out when this replacement drone will get back to me?
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I'll communicate it with the team in checking the shipment. I suggest keeping an eye on your email for any important notifications regarding your case. Thank you for your patience.
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_croDGHeDeA7d
New

United States

I have the EXACT same problem for CAS-10034831-D5M2Y4.  I submitted the claim and immediately paid on 8/5 and have not received the shipping label, I am beyond frustrated.  
2022-8-11
Use props
ghpanda
New
United States

djiuser_croDGHeDeA7d Posted at 8-11 08:53
I have the EXACT same problem for CAS-10034831-D5M2Y4.  I submitted the claim and immediately paid on 8/5 and have not received the shipping label, I am beyond frustrated.

Have you tried the online chatting service? I went there almost everyday to ask if they could speed up the process and while they did say just to wait they put a notice on my case and I think sped up the process. I got my drone back just yesterday and they even did 2 day air shipping for me free of extra cost. It was very frustrating but keep on trying the support team really helped more than I can even imagine.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_croDGHeDeA7d Posted at 8-11 08:53
I have the EXACT same problem for CAS-10034831-D5M2Y4.  I submitted the claim and immediately paid on 8/5 and have not received the shipping label, I am beyond frustrated.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will forward it to our teams and send you a new one. You may also search the Shipping Label in the inbox garbage for we checked your case and found that SL has been sent before. Thanks.
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules