Quick pairing - button combination in RM330
1099 4 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Is there a way to quickly start the pairing procedure in RC? I mean the key layout or some other combination.
2022-8-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just as a matter of curiosity how long does it take to pair the controller and drone via the button pressing sequence?
2022-8-6
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Poland

I switch a lot and often between rc-n1 and rm-330. Thanks to a key combination, rc-n1 pairing takes only a few seconds. In the RM-330, it takes two or three times longer to go through the application. Maybe there is some key combination in this rc?
2022-8-6
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Poland

I received this answer from DJI's help.: Please press and hold C1 + C2 + recording button, until you hear the beeping sound. Maybe it will be useful to someone.
2022-8-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great!

Might I suggest you post the method in its own thread with a title of perhaps, "Linking the DJI RC via button presses rather than the App", it might make the method more findable when googling. I have looked for this before as it is not mentioned, as far as I can find, in either the Mini 3's manual or the DJI youtube tutorial. It would be a shame to 'bury' the method in a thread.
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules