Error reading DLOG H.264 into Cyberlink Powerdirector
2006 4 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SFO-sanjay
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
    I just switched from "Normal" to "DLOG" on by DJI Mavic 3. The format is set to "MP4" and coding is set to H.264. I use Cyberlink Powerdirector. I was so excited to read it into my video editing software. As I tried to import, I got error saying incompatible format or something on powerdirector. This happens to all the files. I can play them fine on my desktop VLC media player. Any clues?

2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SFO-sanjay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party software  ( Cyberlink Powerdirector ) that you are using. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot who are using the Cyberlink Powerdirector and can share there experience in using this software. Thank you.
2022-8-6
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you swap to D-Log it becomes a 10-bit colour profile which your software may not support. You will need to investigate if PD supports 10-bit h.264. Personally I would recommend swapping to h.265 first and seeing if that works. Also, ensure that your software has all available codecs installed and updated.
2022-8-8
Use props
SFO-sanjay
lvl.1
United States

CloudVisual Posted at 8-8 00:35
When you swap to D-Log it becomes a 10-bit colour profile which your software may not support. You will need to investigate if PD supports 10-bit h.264. Personally I would recommend swapping to h.265 first and seeing if that works. Also, ensure that your software has all available codecs installed and updated.

Thanks for the reply. Yesterday I found that the software does support if I switch to H.265. I still don't understand how come 10-bit H.264 does not work while 10-bit H.265 works. Anyway, problem solved.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_59ie2iDtSCew
lvl.1

United States

I cant seem to get Powedirector 365 to edit DLOG files well at all.   Tried using DJI's LUT but the colors just dont seen good at all.  Any suggestions?
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules