Pairing Mics across 2 or more recievers
4348 3 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PepMardi
lvl.1

Australia

Hi

Is it possible to sync lets say connect 1 x transmitter and transmit that audio on more than one reciever or do the mics just pair to the one reciever?

In practical terms I would like to use the Dji mic as a comera hop system to more to an camera and camera B from my field sound kit. So transmitter on my bag sending mix from field kit to two camera's is it possible?

Thank you

Pep
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that the DJI Mic transmitter cannot connect to two or more receivers at the same time. Sorry that it does not meet your needs.
2022-8-7
Use props
PepMardi
lvl.1

Australia

What inputs does the mics receive on the transmitters I mean what 3.5mm plugs double band or mono or either? My kit outputs 3.5mm stereo can that go straight into the mic or do I need to turn it around to mono signal with single black band?
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the update. May we confirm if you ask how to use DJI Mic with the sound channel modes?
If yes, hope the following details can help you:
DJI Mic supports three different sound channel modes: Mono, Mono Safety Track, and Stereo. Differences are as follows:
M (Mono): Under Mono mode, the audio recorded by the two transmitters will be in one channel.
Ms (Mono Safety Track): Similar to Mono mode, the audio will be recorded in -6dB in case the main track gets distorted due to a sudden increase in the audio volume of the source.
S (Stereo): Under Stereo mode, the audio will be separated in left and right channels.
Settings: Swipe down on the main screen of the receiver. Swipe right to select Sound Channel mode for selection.
If not, could you please tell us more details about your question?

2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules