9137 45 2015-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

gregg1r Posted at 2015-8-8 21:35
The Phantom only uses 2.4 Ghz, both for transmitter and video FPV feed.

The Inspire 1 uses 2.4 Gh ...

As far as i know the Inspire and the P3 use 2.4GHZ for both, the lightbride in general is 2.4GHZ. The Inspire has 5.8GHZ modul inside the remote to link with the 2nd remote controller as "slave". This modul is missing in the P3 remote controller.
2015-8-8
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-8-9 01:15
As far as i know the Inspire and the P3 use 2.4GHZ for both, the lightbride in general is 2.4GHZ. T ...

The second transmitter on the Inspire only controls the gimbal on a two transmitter setup.

My Align with the Futaba 14sg controls uses 2.4Ghz for the aircraft function and a separate 5.7-5.8Ghz link for FPV.

The Ailgn doesn't use all 14 channels of the controller, so I would think that if the channels weren't being used that they could be appropriated for video transmission.
2015-8-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

gregg1r Posted at 2015-8-9 01:49
The second transmitter on the Inspire only controls the gimbal on a two transmitter setup.

My Ali ...

yes thats what i said, the Inspire uses 2,4GHZ for both. The 5,8GHz modul is only needed for 2nd operator. Thats why the Phantom3 remote controller has an emtpy spot which says 5.8GHz on the mainboard of the remote controller.Yes the align uses the oldschool way like many other multicopters or the Phantom2 H3-3D for example. Analog FPV is mostly 5.8GHZ video and 2.4GHZ for the controller. Lightbridge is digital and different technology.
2015-8-8
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

l have a question about the method of doing this hack, bear with me, l'm not computer-savvy.
Okay, so l'm still running Pilot 1.1.1 for iOS. Can l do this hack through itunes with my computer disconnected from the internet so my Pilot isn't replaced by GO? Or do l need to sync at the end?
l want the extra channels but not at the risk of losing Pilot and then having to update the bird.
Thanks.
2015-8-18
Use props
Bittsandbobs
lvl.2

Congo Republic

This radio channel hack seems to be removed by the latest FW upgrade.
If I run the DJI Go App on my mobile device, there are 32 channels.  After I hook it up to my RC controller, the 32 become the original 8 channels.
When I look again in the \Andriod\data\dji.pilot\files and the .DJI.configs file has gone missing.

Bitts.
2015-8-31
Use props
repmip
lvl.1

United States

Yea, the .rar file seems to be empty now?!?!?!?
2015-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules