S1000 toy.
1327 6 2015-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smithy900
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15643 ft
Philippines

After many months of trying different things i now have to purchase an after market lower plate for the s1000 premium to stop the vibration and jello.
i have had nothing but problems and many people have tried to help with the vibration issue.

After my lightbridge braking down DJI now want to charge me for the repair( after two months of having it in hong kong) because they say i have dropped it, it has never been dropped.
As a conciquence of the lightbride faliure i have lost aproximatly $ 6,000 in revenue and then had to purchase a new lightbridge.
Back to Dragonflyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
DJI I will be sending you an invoice for lost revenue and the time i have spent trying to make this toy grate over priced s1000 premium work.

DO NOT BUY THIS TOY
2015-8-5
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

so u think just ur experience means nobody should buy dji ? how about the plenitude that are very happy? how do we know you dont have the shakes when u r filming, hence the jello effect.
come on get real.
2015-8-5
Use props
smithy900
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15643 ft
Philippines

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-6 14:22
so u think just ur experience means nobody should buy dji ? how about the plenitude that are very ha ...

I have other DJI products and they are ok.
I have used professional multi rotors for many years and have come to the conclusion the s1000 is borderline professional, this includes the service from DJI that is not even close to professional.

Other companies I have used will give a 7 day turn around on repairs or replacements, DJI have had my lightbridge for two months and I still have not had it back.
Im not saying dont buy DJI im saying if you are earning money from multi rotors ( I do and make a good living)  consider something else, or use the s1000 as a backup.
Some people have had no issues at all and are happy, the problem is when you have an issue out of the box you are on your own, when you have a breakdown you are on your own.
2015-8-6
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

smithy900 Posted at 2015-8-6 21:29
I have other DJI products and they are ok.
I have used professional multi rotors for many years an ...

DJI is fine as long as everything works fine. But once something went wrong, you're on your own. The forum is filled with complaints about the poor customer service.
2015-8-16
Use props
abernasconi1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35741 ft
Italy

chris_t Posted at 2015-8-17 04:51
DJI is fine as long as everything works fine. But once something went wrong, you're on your own. T ...

As a Uav newby, and a photographer looking for the first time into the drone world to understand what product could be right for me can I ask you based on your experience, what manufacturer do you suggest?
2015-8-17
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

abernasconi1 Posted at 2015-8-18 05:45
As a Uav newby, and a photographer looking for the first time into the drone world to understand w ...

Hi abernasconi1.

That is a tough question and depends on what you want resp. what you are willing to invest (time & money).
2 out of my 3 copters are pure DJI, the third is DJI based. They all work and fly fine.
DJI products aren't basically bad. Especially when you have no time to build your copter yourself a RTF/ARTF system might be the right choice.
I bought all my systems from a retailer and not from DJI directly. So, when I have question/problem I don't have to deal with the - often poor - DJI support, but with the really helpful guys I bought from.
Without any own experience with other brands, I really can't recommend anything, sorry.

Regards
Chris
2015-8-18
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see a lot of complaints about  Jello and therefore it HAS to be DJI's fault...but, a vast majority of these complaints are the user not being familiar with camera settings. When your camera is not set up right, i.e. too high F settings, you could get jello too. Not  suggesting this is the case here but for others it might help.
2015-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules