360 views from Rousse, Bulgaria and Skyreat filters tests
789 20 2022-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Bulgaria

here are some views from Rousse Bulgaria, testing some filters from Skyreat and heat temperature limits of the drone. the cloudy ones are with 64nd and the sunny ones with 128nd. So far the filters are really impressive, though still not sure how usefull the 8nd and 16nd filters are. In reality i don't think therer is a point to have them. Anyway the filters quality and executions is a lot better than the propeller holder. Really good quality and build. The polarizing filter is left to be tested...
Sunset:

Downtown:

Batenberg square:

2022-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, absolutely amazing 360s sbonev.      I love the cloud formations in the downtown 360.  
2022-8-7
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-7 04:12
Wow, absolutely amazing 360s sbonev.      I love the cloud formations in the downtown 360.

thanks, was lucky to have some clouds for better stitching...
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Those are great panos. Useful observations on the ND filters too.
2022-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

sbonev Posted at 8-7 05:24
thanks, was lucky to have some clouds for better stitching...

You're very welcome.    Always nice to have some luck.  
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Good day and thank you for posting these wonderful spheres that you have created. Nicely done and thank you for your support. .
2022-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning Skys.  
2022-8-7
Use props
DocSavage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48107 ft
United Kingdom

What do you use for stitching if you dont mind me asking
Stunning skys.
2022-8-8
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

definitely. thanks to the vertical shooting now such skies can be captured in the 360 panos
2022-8-8
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

DocSavage Posted at 8-8 00:55
What do you use for stitching if you dont mind me asking
Stunning skys.

i use ptgui for stitching, though panorama studio also has good results but the finer adjustments are harder there.
2022-8-8
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Perfect, good job
2022-8-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow wow wow!
2022-8-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

testing some filters from Skyreat and heat temperature limits of the drone. the cloudy ones are with 64nd and the sunny ones with 128nd.
Why use ND filters at all for shooting stills?
There is no reason to use them unless you have a specific reason to force a longer shutter speed.
They don't do anything to improve your images.
They just cut the light drastically.
2022-8-19
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 8-19 04:49
testing some filters from Skyreat and heat temperature limits of the drone. the cloudy ones are with 64nd and the sunny ones with 128nd.
Why use ND filters at all for shooting stills?
There is no reason to use them unless you have a specific reason to force a longer shutter speed.

Because I wanted some smart a.. like you to comment on my post and pour some unsolicited wisdom out of his blowhole
2022-8-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

sbonev Posted at 8-19 06:24
Because I wanted some smart a.. like you to comment on my post and pour some unsolicited wisdom out of his blowhole

So you know nothing about basic photography and you take advice badly.
Like I said ... you are an uninformed blowhard, ignorant and aggressively offensive.

Do yourself a favour and find out what your ND filters do and you'd find out you:
1.  Aren't doing anything to make your images any better.
2.  You are making it harder to get a clear sharp image because you've drastically cut the light level and forced a much longer shutter speed, increasing the likelihood of getting camera movement.

Here's a basic introduction to ND filters, what they do and what you can use them for.
I don't expect you to read it, but some other members might and get some understanding of why you were only making it harder to get good results by slapping an ND 128 on and blocking 99.2% of the light.
https://urth.co/magazine/neutral-density-filter-explained
2022-8-19
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 8-19 09:14
So you know nothing about basic photography and you take advice badly.
Like I said ... you are an uninformed blowhard, ignorant and aggressively offensive.

You realize you can shoot both videos and pictures in one flight?! And that there are nd fillers and polarized filters, etc. and you can do some things with moving objects and nd filters, won't explain it to you as I'm sure you won't get it. I know enough to know you are full of ...... and don’t deserve to waste my time with your posts…
2022-8-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

sbonev Posted at 8-19 09:17
You realize you can shoot both videos and pictures in one flight?! And that there are nd fillers and polarized filters, etc. and you can do some things with moving objects and nd filters, won't explain it to you as I'm sure you won't get it. I know enough to know you are full of ...... and don’t deserve to waste my time with your posts…

won't explain it to you as I'm sure you won't get it. I know enough to know you are full of ... and don’t deserve to waste my time with your posts…
You don't need to explain anything about photography to me (and you couldn't anyway).

I know enough to know you are full of ... and don’t deserve to waste my time with your posts…
I'm certain that you won't take any notice of what I posted, that's for other members to read and learn from.
You've amply demonstrated that you are pig ignorant and proud of it.
2022-8-19
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 8-19 09:23
won't explain it to you as I'm sure you won't get it. I know enough to know you are full of ... and don’t deserve to waste my time with your posts…
You don't need to explain anything about photography to me (and you couldn't anyway).

You only shoot videos, no?! You are simple like that, no?! Unfortunately most other people are more complex and outright ignore your stupid arguments and venture into the wild world of shooting both video and photos in one flight
2022-8-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

sbonev Posted at 8-20 09:07
You only shoot videos, no?! You are simple like that, no?! Unfortunately most other people are more complex and outright ignore your stupid arguments and venture into the wild world of shooting both video and photos in one flight

I only shoot videos?
No ..where did you get that idea from?
You know nothing about photography or about me.

most other people are more complex and outright ignore your stupid arguments

You really are a moron.
If you could read the reference I posted, you'd learn that what I posted is just plain facts, not a sttupid argument.
But don't bother ... you don't want to learn anything.

2022-8-20
Use props
Stephen Carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

sbonev, great images
2022-8-20
Use props
Tez4UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142349 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice I have a set of skyreat filters they are very good for the price..
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules