RSC 2 Reset
2633 6 2022-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dacalm01
lvl.1
United States

Hello I was able to use my record button when I plugged the usb-c to usb-c before I did the latest update so can you tell me if
I can go back to the factory settings so that I can use it once again? I ordered the cable for my GH5 that doesn;t fit as well so
I just want to get this working again. Thank you
2022-8-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, you might be better off asking this question in the products section of the forum (that is much more active).
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-8-25
Use props
Dacalm01
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 8-25 06:01
Hi, you might be better off asking this question in the products section of the forum (that is much more active).
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Hello and thank you so much i will definitely move it over so i can get an answer.
2022-8-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dacalm01 Posted at 8-25 21:07
Hello and thank you so much i will definitely move it over so i can get an answer.

Good luck!
2022-8-25
Use props
belfryman
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi, did you get an answer? Mine is putting itself into a bizarre position over and over, urgenetly need to go back to factory settings if possible.  
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

belfryman Posted at 10-28 05:56
Hi, did you get an answer? Mine is putting itself into a bizarre position over and over, urgenetly need to go back to factory settings if possible.

Hi, belfryman. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide more information about the issue so that we can further check it? Also, what device are you having issues with?
2023-10-28
Use props
Dacalm01
lvl.1
United States

belfryman Posted at 10-28 05:56

Unfortunately I never got one but im still trying because i have features that aren't working properly. If i figure something out ill post it.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules