Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo no longer supports Android 7/iOS 11 or earlier
7351 22 2022-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

The next version of DJI Mimo will no longer support devices running Android 7/iOS 11 or earlier versions. Please update to Android 8+/iOS 12+ to continue to benefit from regular feature updates, performance improvements, and bug fixes. If you want to download the app for devices that run Android 7/iOS 11 or earlier versions, download it from Download Center on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

2022-8-7
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

thank you for these info...
2022-8-7
Use props
chris1269
lvl.3
Germany

Die aktuelle DJI MimoApp wird leider auch nicht mehr von Android 12 und meinem Google Pixel 6 Pro unterstützt :-(
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_KksDvKOnWaEk
lvl.1
Turkey

chris1269 Posted at 8-8 00:34
Die aktuelle DJI MimoApp wird leider auch nicht mehr von Android 12 und meinem Google Pixel 6 Pro unterstützt :-(

Hi chris schön jemandem mit einem pixel 6 zu sehen ich habe Probleme mit der Kalibrierung. Handy wird immer neu gestartet. Ist es bei dir auch so ? Wäre super wenn du mir weiterhelfen könntest.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_KksDvKOnWaEk
lvl.1
Turkey

I had android 12 the New App didnt Work. I have now Android 13 beta its the Same. Always Crash at beginning
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_2mIQPd22N3lc
New
France

And for LightCut App and DJI Fly ? Because i got this 3 App and they didn't work since the update
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_qzjP7A4l02kc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mimo app not work on my Samsung S22 ultra android 12 ,I uninstall the old mimo app and reinstall the new mimo from dji official site still not work
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_kiQmXZupyUlv
New

India

Hello team, I still am having the same issue with the Mimo App, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.. still the same issue persists.

Please suggest
2022-8-10
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

or apparently any other version for that matter. Android 12 is not working as of 8-10-2022. DJI Fly and Mimo broken.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_u2K7STzScjkU
lvl.1

Germany

Bob Brown Posted at 8-10 19:33
or apparently any other version for that matter. Android 12 is not working as of 8-10-2022. DJI Fly and Mimo broken.

Same here. Both apps, DJI Mimo and DJI fly suddenly did not start anymore on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra  with android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st July and Security Patch from 1st of august. On another Smartphone, Galaxy A51 with Android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st may and Security Patch from 1st april both apps run like a charm. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_SU3LHBX3qroi
New
Flight distance : 44242 ft
South Africa

This is strange as even with a better version of what you are referring to i am still not able to use mimo. To the point that i am now returning my om5 as i am not able to make use of it. Please advice as i am using a Samsung S22+
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_hoHkrHdxv8L9
New

Philippines

djiuser_SU3LHBX3qroi Posted at 8-11 06:11
This is strange as even with a better version of what you are referring to i am still not able to use mimo. To the point that i am now returning my om5 as i am not able to make use of it. Please advice as i am using a Samsung S22+

My DJI mimo is no longer working. Please help me.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_x4zNMQa36i5r
New

Colombia

Hola dji mimo me esta fallando con un samsung s20 fe necesito ayuda
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_KksDvKOnWaEk
lvl.1
Turkey

Google pixel 6 pro dji mimo App Always Crash. I download it. Open from Explorer Same. Download from dji Website. I have android 12. Can any1 Help me pls
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_M65cBz4uN4GL
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi!  DJI Mimo app not working on Android12 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.  After installation, it crashes when you click on the icon.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_zquR0BrAHKDu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57608 ft
Puerto Rico

I have downloaded the app again and I still have the problem on Pixel 6 Pro which is version 1.7.24 and I still have the problem that it does not open the app.  I count on you for the solution.  Thank you
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_gj0XQpvEWulI
New

Colombia

Yo también tengo un S21 ultra ya descargue la última actualización y no funciona necesite utilizar mi DJI OSMO 4 y fue inútil alguien puede ayudarnos o decir algo me parece un juego sucio pues el producto no es nada económico para que lo hagan inútil en tan corto tiempo
2022-8-18
Use props
Fraagles
lvl.2
Poland

hello everyone! Can someone confirm whether dji works without a problem on pixel 6 on android 13? I want to finally update android 12 to 13, but I'm afraid I won't connect to the cameras.
2022-10-24
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info Dji.
2022-10-25
Use props
james william00
New

India

How to export Outlook OST to IMAP account?
2023-4-12
Use props
james william00
New

India

james william00 Posted at 4-12 04:46

Many people today want to import their Outlook OST files to IMAP accounts. If you're one of those users then use eSoftTools OST Converter software. With the use of this clever method, users can migrate a single or multiple Ost file to IMAP server at one time. If you want to complete the migration process it only requires Ost files and your IMAP account details.

Know More - export outlook OST to IMAP account

2023-4-12
Use props
james william00
New

United States

How Do I Migrate IMAP folders to outlook?
Do you want to Migrate IMAP folders to outlook? If yes then I have very good software for you eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Software. This is one of the best software available on google at this time for doing this job. After downloading this tool users can see all IMAP account mail folders at any time. This software contains a variety of smart features which is helpful for you to easily migrate all IMAP account emails to Outlook.

Know More - import  IMAP folders in Outlook

2023-4-15
Use props
james william00
New

United States

How to fix corrupt OST files in outlook?

eSoftTools Ost to Pst Converter Softwarethe fastest technique to fix corrupt Ost files in outlook. This software is a highly advanced solution to fix all corruption issues and recover accidently deleted data. This software repairs all corruption errors from OST files immediately without outlook requirement. This software also comes with a free demo version facility. Users can also try it and see how it works for free.

Know More- fix corrupt OST files in outlook

2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules