Tree Square - Kakanui Foothills - NZ - 48MP Mini 3 Pro
992 28 2022-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

There would once have maybe been a homestead in here. Foot hills of the Kakanuis in New Zealand

Makes for an interesting top down...

Tree Square

Tree Square

A higher res image can be seen here... https://andrewbusst.wixsite.com/mysite/central-otago?pgid=je2528ci-4e0d482b-d080-4577-a4b7-319a944e7989

Other shots for the trip can be found here...  https://andrewbusst.wixsite.com/mysite/central-otago  ...starting up from about the two water troughs.

Cheers

Bussty

2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great shadow-lines across the image there.
2022-8-8
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Blériot53 Posted at 8-8 00:26
Great shadow-lines across the image there.

Thanks Bleriot was blowing quite hard from memory so took a bit of time to line up square.
2022-8-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 8-8 01:33
Thanks Bleriot was blowing quite hard from memory so took a bit of time to line up square.

Went up to the Golf course on the dawn patrol this morning.
Results were less pleasing. Compressing to get through the DJI filter doesn't help.
2022-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot Bussty.   Like Bleriot pointed out those are some super long shadows.  Appears to be a very arid location.  
2022-8-8
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-8 02:19
Great shot Bussty.   Like Bleriot pointed out those are some super long shadows.  Appears to be a very arid location.

Hey Downtown, thanks Parts of Central Otago are near desert, ground is rocky, dusty but the big spigots are moving in and changing that. Great for productivity but quite sad for cultural heritage and unique landscape...
2022-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bussty Posted at 8-8 02:53
Hey Downtown, thanks  Parts of Central Otago are near desert, ground is rocky, dusty but the big spigots are moving in and changing that. Great for productivity but quite sad for cultural heritage and unique landscape...

You're very welcome.  

Sorry to hear about the big spigots moving in.  
2022-8-8
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Very cool shot. Love the framing, the colors and the shadows.
2022-8-8
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Depp Posted at 8-8 07:54
Very cool shot. Love the framing, the colors and the shadows.

Thank you Depp!
2022-8-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Love the shadows Bussty.   
2022-8-8
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 8-8 23:01
Love the shadows Bussty.

Cheers DAFlys
2022-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You’re very welcome.
2022-8-9
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

Very interesting.  you can even see the rise in the ground where maybe something was in the past.
2022-8-9
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Innerspace Posted at 8-9 10:32
Very interesting.  you can even see the rise in the ground where maybe something was in the past.

Nicely spotted Innerspace, haven't really noticed that before
2022-8-9
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

Bussty Posted at 8-9 12:08
Nicely spotted Innerspace, haven't really noticed that before

id like to see some ground level shots of this place.   
2022-8-10
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Innerspace Posted at 8-10 04:17
id like to see some ground level shots of this place.

You can find one here...  Tree Square  Cheers Bussty
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stunning shot, Bussty! Thanks for sharing this works with us. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-8-10
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-10 18:51
Stunning shot, Bussty! Thanks for sharing this works with us. Have a nice day ahead.

Always a pleasure DJI Paladin :-) Now if you can just get your engineers to reprogram the sphere pano function to do full 360 x 180 panos on the Mini 3 pro we will be very happy loyal drone owners :-)  
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bussty Posted at 8-10 22:05
Always a pleasure DJI Paladin :-) Now if you can just get your engineers to reprogram the sphere pano function to do full 360 x 180 panos on the Mini 3 pro we will be very happy loyal drone owners :-)

I will surely take note of this, Bussty. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-16
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 04:45
I will surely take note of this, Bussty. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you DJI Paladin you would be a VERY popular DJI employee if you could make that happen
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bussty Posted at 8-16 12:09
Thank you DJI Paladin you would be a VERY popular DJI employee if you could make that happen

You are most welcome. Please note that there is no assurance that this will be applied to the unit promptly, but we will let them know about this suggestion of yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2022-8-19
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-19 00:42
You are most welcome. Please note that there is no assurance that this will be applied to the unit promptly, but we will let them know about this suggestion of yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Cheers!

DJI Paladin!! Your just joking with me aren't you??   DJI released this upgraded feature yesterday so lots of very happy Pano users out there now!!  It's like our dreams have come true I can only guess you secretly had something to do with it and are having me on If that's true Thankyou!!
2022-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, you have an eye for this!
2022-8-19
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Montfrooij Posted at 8-19 03:13
Yeah, you have an eye for this!

Thank you Sir!  
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bussty Posted at 8-19 00:48
DJI Paladin!! Your just joking with me aren't you??   DJI released this upgraded feature yesterday so lots of very happy Pano users out there now!!  It's like our dreams have come true  I can only guess you secretly had something to do with it and are having me on  If that's true Thankyou!!

Hello, Bussty! My apologies for the late response. I'm also glad that this feature request of yours was already granted and is now ready to use. Happy flying always, Bussty! Thank you for your continued support.
2022-8-26
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 01:03
Hello, Bussty! My apologies for the late response. I'm also glad that this feature request of yours was already granted and is now ready to use. Happy flying always, Bussty! Thank you for your continued support.

Thankyou DJI Paladin it is great the improvement that DJI has done to the pano sphere but if you are talking to the engineers it would be absolutely the best if you can pass on that it would be great for the sphere function to FULLY cover the sphere, currently there is a small hole at the top. It will probably require them to take the sphere pano in portrait mode but I'm sure DJI can work this out. Most camera systems are recommended to be used in portrait mode for Panos so maybe its time for a rewrite of this function? Many thanks Bussty
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bussty Posted at 8-27 19:02
Thankyou DJI Paladin it is great the improvement that DJI has done to the pano sphere but if you are talking to the engineers it would be absolutely the best if you can pass on that it would be great for the sphere function to FULLY cover the sphere, currently there is a small hole at the top. It will probably require them to take the sphere pano in portrait mode but I'm sure DJI can work this out. Most camera systems are recommended to be used in portrait mode for Panos so maybe its time for a rewrite of this function? Many thanks Bussty

You are very much welcome, Bussty. Rest assured that we are doing our best to implement upgrades based on our customers suggestions. Happy flying always!
2022-8-31
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 20:17
You are very much welcome, Bussty. Rest assured that we are doing our best to implement upgrades based on our customers suggestions. Happy flying always!

Great to hear DJI Paladin thank you!
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bussty Posted at 8-31 22:22
Great to hear DJI Paladin thank you!

Always my pleasure. Happy flying always!
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules