please help me connect rc to dji fly app
1707 7 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TNy4omcLJSm8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107762 ft
Saudi Arabia

I am trying to connect the remote control to the mobile app, but I do not see a picture or any connection to the drone
The strange thing is that the drone is connected to the rc , but not to the mobile phone app !!!
I tried to update firmware , but when I open the application in m y pc , it does not appear that the remote is connected to the computer.
any help please
2022-8-8
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

did not you connect the cable opposite side?
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I please ask what mobile device are you using? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_TNy4omcLJSm8
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

fateofangel Posted at 8-8 09:04
did not you connect the cable opposite side?

thank you for your reply
I have been using it for two years and I have not encountered any difficulties in connecting the tools to the mobile or the remote control, and the wires are connected correctly
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_TNy4omcLJSm8
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-8 21:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I please ask what mobile device are you using? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

thank you for your reply
I have tried a variety of smart phones such as Samsung Galaxy 20 Ultra and iPhone 7 Plus
I updated the firmware on the drone, but when I connected the remote control to the computer, the connection failed. The problem is that there is no connection between the application and the drone via the remote control.
I have deleted all programs and applications from the smart phone and from the computer and installed the latest versions again
One last note,
when I connect the remote control via the wire to the mobile, it immediately charges the mobile intermittently
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_TNy4omcLJSm8 Posted at 8-9 15:35
thank you for your reply
I have tried a variety of smart phones such as Samsung Galaxy 20 Ultra and iPhone 7 Plus
I updated the firmware on the drone, but when I connected the remote control to the computer, the connection failed. The problem is that there is no connection between the application and the drone via the remote control.

Thank you for keeping us posted and sorry to know the issue. Could you please try to enable the USB debugging on your Android phone via Developer Options and check if there's any changes after you connect? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It may be a bad cable. They do wear out and become unreliable over time, especially the signal pins which do not carry much current.
2022-8-11
Use props
Rorschach696
New

United States

I have been experiencing the same issue on my app, i bought this drone last year, used it a few time, no issue what so ever. now i go to connect it last weekend, it does its updates like every time i want to use it. then i get the RC not connected to controller or whatever. so i thought it was a controller issue and im out of warranty so i go and buy a new controller only to have the same issue (imagine my fury)

after MUCH research and trying a lot of other things i come to the conclusion that my PHONE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED by the app, when it has been since i bought it. i found one site that lists a lot of compatiple devices and imagine my surprise when i find my phone on the incompatible list. i'm pretty livid about it my phone is an LG V35... no the LG v20/v30/v40 and a ton of others?  ALLLLLL supported.. wtf???
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules