Sun Hood for Pocket 2: Does it make sense to use it?
843 6 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Why Sit Home?
lvl.4
Russia

In this video let's find out whether using this sun hood on the Pocket 2 makes it look any different than going without it. Let me know what you think!

2022-8-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It does appear to have a shielding effect.
2022-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Appears to help some.  
2022-8-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Curious results.  Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-8
Use props
Hello There
New

Indonesia

Hiii, can i get some help? idk how to start a thread to ask about some problem, I just bought DJI Pocket 2, and it has some issues, it gets warm fast but I wanted to ask about data transferring, I tried to transfer data using my phone's micro SD card, I already took videos with it and When I tried to transfer the photo from pocket 2 to my windows laptop it just won't work, I receive the notification "access to computer" and I click accept, I can see all the files but there is one file that exists and I'm pretty sure that s where the video is stored but it didn't show any media file... please help T.T , I'm gonna be using this camera when I'm abroad in like a week and def I need to make sure this camera working fine when I'm there.
2022-8-11
Use props
Hello There
New

Indonesia

Hello There Posted at 8-11 04:33
Hiii, can i get some help? idk how to start a thread to ask about some problem, I just bought DJI Pocket 2, and it has some issues, it gets warm fast but I wanted to ask about data transferring, I tried to transfer data using my phone's micro SD card, I already took videos with it and When I tried to transfer the photo from pocket 2 to my windows laptop it just won't work, I receive the notification "access to computer" and I click accept, I can see all the files but there is one file that exists and I'm pretty sure that s where the video is stored but it didn't show any media file... please help T.T , I'm gonna be using this camera when I'm abroad in like a week and def I need to make sure this camera working fine when I'm there.

My bad.. it was just hidden in some folders... But I'm still curious is it normal for your dji pocket to get hot like when transferring file or connecting to the laptop/phone? I tried to record 10 mins video 1080p/30 which as low as you can get and it started to feel warm after 10 mins... and I'm planning to shoot 4k/30 :" is it normal?
2022-8-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It did help a bit, but I actually like the lens flare a lot on the P2.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules