battery no light, charger red light
9239 13 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solstice810
lvl.1

United States

NEW battery from DJI (took weeks). 1.5 lights on unboxing. Sat in original packing on my desk 2 weeks.

Now no lights. Charger light turns green briefly then red.

Put it in drone. No lights.

On charger overnight. Still red. No lights on battery when pressed.

NEW battery from DJI. What's up?

Thanks.

2022-8-8
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, when I bought my Mavic Pro  (used) 2 of the 3 batteries were exactly the same as yours, now I knew that 2 batteries were goosed when I bought it but I did everything to try rejuvenate them over 2 weeks to no avail, scrapped them in the end, so get back to DJI and get it replaced or a refund, I eventually bought 3 3rd party batteries which have proved very reliable and work exactly the same as the original dji ones.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-8
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-8 20:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Do you ever read people's post for help?
He has said he left the battery charging over night and nothing helped.
Usless!!
2022-8-9
Use props
Solstice810
lvl.1

United States

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks. I tried it overnight on charging hub, and on single charger. No lights after 6+ hours.
2022-8-9
Use props
Solstice810
lvl.1

United States

I charged overnight on hub and on single charger. No lights.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_VnFBll4AujzE
New
Flight distance : 469 ft
Bolivia

Hello Dji Team I really expect a lot from such great company. But I exactly got the same issue. Hub show red light and the battery still dead. All I did is to put it on the hub and never shows any light. The battery is kind of 100 bucks on amazon and I feel really bad about this issue I feel disapointed about the quality of dji products.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Solstice810 Posted at 8-9 06:11
Thanks. I tried it overnight on charging hub, and on single charger. No lights after 6+ hours.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Solstice and we're deeply sorry to know the issue. You may coordinate this with our designated team at https://www.dji.com/support to process a ticket for your battery. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-11
Use props
DAN.D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 198753 ft
United Kingdom

same here looking like either scrap the Mavic pro or spend £270 on new batteries :/
2023-2-10
Use props
Solstice810
lvl.1

Thailand

I got a new one on warranty. Great service. Luckily I made it just within the warranty period.
2023-2-10
Use props
fansb4388c20
New

United Kingdom

I’m having this exact issue right now! I haven’t used my drone in the few years i’ve had it, but since taking an interest in videography I wanted to practice with the drone. I left both batteries on charge overnight but the red light never went away and the batteries aren’t charged. I left on charge for another 3 hours this morning in case I had done something wrong but nothing has changed. This drone has been used ONCE on the day that I got it a few years ago, the batteries should be absolutely fine. So disappointed
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansb4388c20 Posted at 7-25 02:30
I’m having this exact issue right now! I haven’t used my drone in the few years i’ve had it, but since taking an interest in videography I wanted to practice with the drone. I left both batteries on charge overnight but the red light never went away and the batteries aren’t charged. I left on charge for another 3 hours this morning in case I had done something wrong but nothing has changed. This drone has been used ONCE on the day that I got it a few years ago, the batteries should be absolutely fine. So disappointed

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you're using a charging hub, have you already tried connecting the battery directly to the charger? Or have you already tried charging from a different power outlet? Please keep us posted. We are more than glad to help you. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_m963dUpQEUb3
New

Colombia

I am having the same issue. Charge via dock, charge directly to the battery. Overnight and nothing. No lights on the battery. The charging dock goes briefly green then a red light. What can we do to fix this? 4 batteries are currently duds.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_m963dUpQEUb3 Posted at 8-28 01:47
I am having the same issue. Charge via dock, charge directly to the battery. Overnight and nothing. No lights on the battery. The charging dock goes briefly green then a red light. What can we do to fix this? 4 batteries are currently duds.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried using a different charger or plugging the charger to a different power outlet? And do the batteries light up while charging?
2023-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules