1877 7 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rotor-head.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my RS3 Pro, I updated all of the firmware and every time I power it on, it says "Inconsistant Firmware".  and wants me to update (even when I don't change anything on it (batteries, etc) or cancel.  I've updated it again and again, but the promp is there every startup.  When I turn on my phone and launch the Ronin App, it whows 80% firware updated.  Any ideas on how to fix it?
I can use it normally, but it's just kind of a drag to cancell it every time I turn it on.

Thanks

RS3 Pro

RS3 Pro
2022-8-8
Use props
rotor-head.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE.  Still does it except when I have a camera trigger remote plugged in..
2022-8-15
Use props
kmoreau893
lvl.1

United States

I am having this same issue and my Lidar autofocus isn't working. I suspect it may be the focus motor but I don't. know how to update it. Does DJI support look at these threads beaus nobody has replied to you for several days.
2022-8-19
Use props
rotor-head.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I don't think it's monitored very well.  I seem to rarely get any responses.  Bummer.
2022-8-19
Use props
johannesh
lvl.1
Sweden

same problem here, even after the latest update and after manually updating my lidar sensor in my computer through the dji assistant 2 app.
2022-10-24
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

johannesh Posted at 10-24 04:24
same problem here, even after the latest update and after manually updating my lidar sensor in my computer through the dji assistant 2 app.

Updated both the LiDAR and the Ronin via the USB cable? If so - that's bloody annoying.
Whilst FOTA (firmware over-the-air) is convenient, it is so easy to brick things. If I can, I always do it via a cable or memory card.
2022-10-24
Use props
johannesh
lvl.1
Sweden

ValleyForge Posted at 10-24 16:43
Updated both the LiDAR and the Ronin via the USB cable? If so - that's bloody annoying.
Whilst FOTA (firmware over-the-air) is convenient, it is so easy to brick things. If I can, I always do it via a cable or memory card.

Hi! No, only the Lidar. I'm going to try to do an cable update of the ronin and see if that changes anything. The ronin still works fine, but I wonder what firmware is inconsistent.
2022-10-26
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

johannesh Posted at 10-26 01:54
Hi! No, only the Lidar. I'm going to try to do an cable update of the ronin and see if that changes anything. The ronin still works fine, but I wonder what firmware is inconsistent.

I recently had to replace my Focus Motor (2022) under warranty. When I powered it up on the gimbal I got an incompatible firmware prompt.
Went through with it and, yes the motor's LED flashed a few times and is all good now.
2022-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules