Magsafe adaptor
5922 8 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gatorays
New
United States

Just purchesed my first OM5.  Using with iphone 12 pro.  Mounting bracket fits fine, but curious if anyone as a tried a magsafe adaptor that mounts on the OM5?  I have seen a few on ebay.  It would be a little more conviennent but wonder if they are stable for use.  Thank you.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us a sample image showing the specific MagSafe adaptor that you mentioned? We don't recommend installing any 3rd party accessories on the gimbal as this might cause some instability in the unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_RKxE2xfbVwIg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414659 ft
Canada

J’ai installé ses 2 morceaux et ça fonctionne très bien Amazon
2022-11-9
Use props
DominoDoggy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 948123 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-8 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us a sample image showing the specific MagSafe adaptor that you mentioned? We don't recommend installing any 3rd party accessories on the gimbal as this might cause some instability in the unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

It doesn't matter which one, if you globally dismiss them all.

Why DOES DJI not directly conform their mount to industry-leading OEM magnetic mounting systems? That seems like a gigantic, multinational oversight.
2022-11-12
Use props
Niceday2017
New

United States

Just got to see something like this:

Check
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_lII9m4JyNwhf
New
Canada

Does it work?
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_HjROS61nOfQM
New

United States

I use this product on my dji osmo mobile 6, it works fine: bit.ly/djimagsafeblack
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_HjROS61nOfQM
New

United States

I use this one on my dji osmo mobile 6, it works fine. bit.ly/djimagsafeblack
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_q70WVemwvYht
New
Canada

djiuser_HjROS61nOfQM Posted at 4-17 23:54
I use this one on my dji osmo mobile 6, it works fine. bit.ly/djimagsafeblack[view_image]

How is it and how strong is it as well looking for one that strong as the one that came with my osmo mobile 6 is not strong enough for my comfort
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules