Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Simulators that are compatible with DJI FPV Controller.
5361 6 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InsaneAI
lvl.1
Ukraine

Could anyone suggest Drone Simulators that are compatible with DJI FPV Controller.
I was not able to make controler work in Liftoff or DJI FLight Simulator.

2022-8-9
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

it should work >>    https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 110&pid=2767188
2022-8-9
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mine works perfectly in Velocidrone and in Tryp (inside Steam) on a Mac as well.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum as we don't have a simulator that is compatible with the DJI FPV Controller. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_AccQjzHbxCba
New

Belgium

Depp Posted at 2022-8-9 06:28
Mine works perfectly in Velocidrone and in Tryp (inside Steam) on a Mac as well.

Hi there,

I am a beginner and installed TRYP to practice. Do you know if it is possible to fly in DJI normal mode with TRYP or can you only fly in manual mode?
2023-5-15
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_AccQjzHbxCba Posted at 5-15 09:28
Hi there,

I am a beginner and installed TRYP to practice. Do you know if it is possible to fly in DJI normal mode with TRYP or can you only fly in manual mode?

Sorry, I don't know. So far I haven't found a simulator that has the DJI FPV drone. Also I don't really think you need a sim to fly normal mode. Whenever something scary happens just let go of the sticks and it hovers...
2023-5-15
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Had the same problem with Liftoff, it would always go in M mode and could never get it set in N.
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules