462 5 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
js.grant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106660 ft
United Kingdom

Hi new to this forum,

I have a question I'm having issues with distance on the DJI mini pro 3,  I'm operating on CE mode in the UK which according to the manual is 12km I should have no problem.
I'm struggling with 200 mtrs getting to the the other side of a park/feild!

Everything is updated it flys great, but I get picture drop outs around the 200 mtr point, this is not right is it anything Im doing wrong?
you advice is welcomed.

thanks Jamie

2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the application? Can you please provide a screenshot for us to better analyze the issue? In addition, kindly please check the location that you are flying from using the link below to see if you are flying near a DJI NO-Fly Zone. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2022-8-9
Use props
js.grant
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I,m not getting any error messages I,m losing the video feed, it just drops in and out some times freezes around 200 mtr point.
On the attached picture I've high lighted the area where I fiy, I'm nowhere near any no fly zones.

2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

js.grant Posted at 8-10 00:25
Hi thanks for getting back to me, I,m not getting any error messages I,m losing the video feed, it just drops in and out some times freezes around 200 mtr point.
On the attached picture I've high lighted the area where I fiy, I'm nowhere near any no fly zones.

Just to clarify, flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, the wireless interference and the obstacles between the controller and aircraft will affect the signal.
Please try another open area to fly in. Please also try to turn off the Bluetooth and WiFi connection for the device.
If the issue happens frequently, please help to provide a screen recording of the flight and export the controller and aircraft flight data via DJI Assistant 2, we would love to check it further.
2022-8-10
Use props
js.grant
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for your advice, yes this is a park in a residential area and understand I may experience some interference, clear line of sight the video feed should not drop out at the distance of 200 mtrs 600ft.
I will test in a different area and report back my findings.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

js.grant Posted at 8-10 05:46
Hi thanks for your advice, yes this is a park in a residential area and understand I may experience some interference, clear line of sight the video feed should not drop out at the distance of 200 mtrs 600ft.
I will test in a different area and report back my findings.

Thank you for your reply. Please keep us updated.
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules