Action 2 not recognising SD cards
4349 12 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr-Meme
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello,

My Action two is two weeks old I use the SanDisk Extreame Plus cards.. (the memory cards work fine in everything else)

Do you have any ideas what is wrong before I return the camera?

Thanks!
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dr-Meme. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please and kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Action 2 for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

2022-8-11
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Why return the camera? Easier to get a new sd-card for it.
2022-8-12
Use props
Dr-Meme
lvl.1
United Kingdom

All my SD cards are working perfectly and are of the correct spec

I have found out the issue.  Theres a loose connection between the camera unit and the battery unit.

Holding the camera still it works fine however if I move the camera the SD card and battery charging drops out.

This happens with or without the dji protective cover installed.

I've been waiting days for a response so I can get the camera replaced.
2022-8-12
Use props
Walter White
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96522 ft
Italy

Having found the problem is a great thing, keep us updated
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_eiyUJhZJMnUN
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-11 21:57
Hello there Dr-Meme. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please and kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Action 2 for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

My DJI action 2 also will not work with ANY SD cards. I’ve bought 2 separate sd cards and neither worked. It prompts me to format that and then fails every time.

I am using sd cards that are properly recommended, I’ve checked for firmware updates. I’ve literally tried everything and no sd card works…

Please any help
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_eiyUJhZJMnUN
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-11 21:57

[view_image]

My DJI action 2 also will not work with ANY SD cards. I’ve bought 2 separate sd cards and neither worked. It prompts me to format that and then fails every time.

I am using sd cards that are properly recommended, I’ve checked for firmware updates. I’ve literally tried everything and no sd card works…

Please any help
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_eiyUJhZJMnUN Posted at 8-21 12:43

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please confirm what specific brand and model of SD card are you currently using. You may try to back up all the files on the SD card if any, then reformat it using your PC then check if the issue persists. If yes, please record a video showing when you insert the SD card on the computer so we can check it further. Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_O55WGFcSM1sx
New

Australia

My Dji ozmo action 2 is fairly new, I use it to record pov mountain biking footage, it has been working fine for a few months now. This morning I attempted to transfer my videos from yesterday from the internal storage to the sd card and it says there isn’t an sd card even though there is one in, I’ve had no problems with the sd card and even put in a spare brand new sd card to the same result. I tried using a cable to my computer to transfer files as that that has worked in the past however it wasn’t recognising that it was connected to a computer. I’m not sure what problem is or why it is happening, the only thing I can think of is possibly water damage as it was lightly rainy yesterday but it’s nothing the camera hasn’t handled before. If anyone knows what the problem might be and or any suggestions as what to do I’m all ears. (I have also tried factory resetting)
2023-12-9
Use props
djiuser_O55WGFcSM1sx
New

Australia

My Dji ozmo action 2 is fairly new, I use it to record pov mountain biking footage, it has been working fine for a few months now. This morning I attempted to transfer my videos from yesterday from the internal storage to the sd card and it says there isn’t an sd card even though there is one in, I’ve had no problems with the sd card and even put in a spare brand new sd card to the same result. I tried using a cable to my computer to transfer files as that that has worked in the past however it wasn’t recognising that it was connected to a computer. I’m not sure what problem is or why it is happening, the only thing I can think of is possibly water damage as it was lightly rainy yesterday but it’s nothing the camera hasn’t handled before. If anyone knows what the problem might be and or any suggestions as what to do I’m all ears. (I have also tried factory resetting)
2023-12-9
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_eiyUJhZJMnUN Posted at 8-21 12:42

use mimo app to transfer your files , or a usb cable to your Computer..

clean the sdcard contacts
2023-12-9
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_O55WGFcSM1sx Posted at 12-9 17:35

put your devise in a zip lock bag with rice for 5-7 days
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_O55WGFcSM1sx Posted at 12-9 17:35
My Dji ozmo action 2 is fairly new, I use it to record pov mountain biking footage, it has been working fine for a few months now. This morning I attempted to transfer my videos from yesterday from the internal storage to the sd card and it says there isn’t an sd card even though there is one in, I’ve had no problems with the sd card and even put in a spare brand new sd card to the same result. I tried using a cable to my computer to transfer files as that that has worked in the past however it wasn’t recognising that it was connected to a computer. I’m not sure what problem is or why it is happening, the only thing I can think of is possibly water damage as it was lightly rainy yesterday but it’s nothing the camera hasn’t handled before. If anyone knows what the problem might be and or any suggestions as what to do I’m all ears. (I have also tried factory resetting)

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please click the link below for the guidelines on how to export the photos/videos on your DJI Osmo Action 2. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the connection method so we can check it further. Thank you.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules